Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 286

6 members and 280 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 08:50 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 64,630
Threads: 239,074
Posts: 2,483,685
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, endgamesyndrome
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 107
  1. #1
    Registered User Traceur's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-31-2018
    Posts
    394
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 108 Times in 92 Posts

    What's your zodiac sign?

    I'm still kind of new to this whole forum thing. But the number one thing I love to learn about a person is what their zodiac sign is when I first meet them. One, I think it's interesting, and two, it tells me a lot about the person (unless you are that special sign that is the complete opposite of what your signs personality is). I love astrology. But I've come to cross paths with quite a few people since I joined, so it'd be a new thing to learn about y'all. And to those who I've never come across, I still wonder. I love hearing about a persons sign regardless

    P.S- Lets see how many Leo's there are. I've come to meet a lot of Leo's on my end

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Traceur For This Useful Post:

    tttaylorrr (09-14-2018)

  3. #2
    Registered User wingnut116's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-30-2018
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: What's your zodiac sign?

    I'll bite! I'm a capricorn and for the most part that's exactly how I act. However I do show signs of Aquarius from time to time.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Registered User Traceur's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-31-2018
    Posts
    394
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 108 Times in 92 Posts

    Re: What's your zodiac sign?

    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut116 View Post
    I'll bite! I'm a capricorn and for the most part that's exactly how I act. However I do show signs of Aquarius from time to time.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Hey, would you look at that, I'm also a Capricorn

    I'm a pure one, born almost in the middle of the season. The entire thing completely defines me

    I don't know a lot of Capricorns, so it's nice to meet one on here

  5. #4
    Registered User wingnut116's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-30-2018
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: What's your zodiac sign?

    And we like reptiles! So we gotta be in good company. Do you research everything and try to do things by the book too? I don't like straying off instructions unless i know exactly what I'm doing.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Registered User Traceur's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-31-2018
    Posts
    394
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 108 Times in 92 Posts

    Re: What's your zodiac sign?

    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut116 View Post
    And we like reptiles! So we gotta be in good company. Do you research everything and try to do things by the book too? I don't like straying off instructions unless i know exactly what I'm doing.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Oh absolutely. I'm also a huge workaholic. And stubborn to no end when it comes to someone trying to change my mind. I'm pretty good with money, but with my new baby ball python, I won't stop until I know everything is PERFECT for him and I have everything I need

  7. #6
    Registered User Knowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-23-2018
    Location
    Edgewater, Fl
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 129 Times in 81 Posts
    Images: 7
    I'm Aquarius and where would I find traits that Aquarius normally exhibit?


    1.0 banana bee
    0.1 butter pastel
    0.1 pastel
    0.1 mojave het clown
    1.2 DH albino pied
    0.1 OD YB pastel
    1.0 nuclear (butter,fire)
    0.1 lavender albino het pied
    1.1 enchi clown / clown
    0.1 superfly sugar
    1.0 freeway

  8. #7
    Registered User wingnut116's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-30-2018
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: What's your zodiac sign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Traceur View Post
    Oh absolutely. I'm also a huge workaholic. And stubborn to no end when it comes to someone trying to change my mind. I'm pretty good with money, but with my new baby ball python, I won't stop until I know everything is PERFECT for him and I have everything I need
    That's gotta be a capricorn thing because that's exactly how I am. Someone recommends one thing on here that i could do better at and BAM! Another amazon order happens lol

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Registered User wingnut116's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-30-2018
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: What's your zodiac sign?

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowell View Post
    I'm Aquarius and where would I find traits that Aquarius normally exhibit?
    https://www.horoscope.com/zodiac-signs

    Here's one link. Im trying to find the one that i use because i thought it was way more accurate. When i find it I'll post it.

    **EDIT** i found the link that i use. It's Australia's site and i thought everything was way more accurate than the US site.

    https://astrology.com.au/astrology/zodiac-signs




    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by wingnut116; 09-13-2018 at 09:17 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to wingnut116 For This Useful Post:

    Knowell (09-13-2018)

  11. #9
    BPnet Veteran Sunnieskys's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-13-2017
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,433
    Thanks
    902
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 1,060 Posts
    Images: 2
    I am a cancer. I am a true cancer lol. Also my number is 8 and I live up to that as well.
    ~Sunny~
    Booplesnoop
    Coilsome, Odyn, & Eeden AKA theLittleOne

    0:1 Pastel Het Red Day Chocolate
    1:0 Normal
    0:0:1 Pueblan milk snake

    *~* Nothing sticky (tape, stick on gauges, Velcro) goes into your enclosure! Again...NOTHING sticky goes into your enclosure....EVER! *~*

  12. #10
    Registered User Traceur's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-31-2018
    Posts
    394
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 108 Times in 92 Posts

    Re: What's your zodiac sign?

    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut116 View Post
    That's gotta be a capricorn thing because that's exactly how I am. Someone recommends one thing on here that i could do better at and BAM! Another amazon order happens lol

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    It is
    We Capricorns are the most determined and driven out of the zodiac. While we act and (usually) naturally look mature, we don't know when to give ourselves a break. However, we are pretty independent and "cold," and are somehow prone to depression. Not to mention when we are done with someone, they don't exist to us

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1