Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,202

2 members and 3,200 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD
    Registered User neocatlove(disabled)'s Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Selling my Ball Python

I would prefer to sell my BP to a person who has experience with snakes like her. She has bitten me once before and hasn't been held in months. So she would need to be weened back into being held again.
    She is at least a year and a half old I don't know her exact age. When I got her they just told me that she is a girl and nothing else. Not even how to take care of her! Plus they sold me the wrong tank too . I wasn't prepared to have a BP I was ready for a corn snake. And a year later she isn't something I can take care of. I am going to be moving around too much and I already had to take her an hour away and I hated even doing that.
    I am not experienced enough to take care of her. She has a whole set up its not great but I would be willing to sell it too.
    I would be willing to sell her for 100$ if that is too much I can negotiate the price.
    I would be willing to ship her but I would need to know how and may charge more.
    I am in Cheyenne Wyoming and would be willing to sell her to someone nearby.
    My email to contact me by is
    * I would like to sell her as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 12-04-2019 at 12:37 PM.