I’ve had Bella since February and I’m happy to report that she’s doing great! She’s eats regularly every week (1 small rat for the past few months, but I think she’s ready to move up to medium rats now), sheds regularly, and thanks to advice from this forum, her husbandry is perfect as well. She’s a great snake, and I love seeing her growth over these past months.

She’s been in a 20L since I’ve gotten her, and I don’t think she’s ready to move up to anything larger yet, but I have a 40B that I found on sale and bought just to have it on hand for the future.

So, I have a couple questions. Right now, when I clean her terrarium each month, I just take everything into the tub and soak/scrub with hot water and dawn dish soap, rinse well, the put her wooden decor in the oven to dry out/disinfect. I’m a small person, and when she’s into her larger cage, if it’s a struggle for me to move this to the tub and rinse it the way I am able to the smaller one, is it okay to just clean the decor the same way and clean the inside of the terrarium with a special cleaner? Which kind of terrarium cleaner would you recommend?

Also, pet stores here have limited selections on decor and whatever they do have is ridiculously expensive, like $17-25 for a large hide or dish, and I was able to find the same types of stuff, as well as substrate and some cleaners I saw in the store, cheaper on amazon. I don’t really know of any other websites that have a good selection of reasonably priced decor/reptile supplies, so please list some if you have any to recommend.

Lastly, here are some pictures of Bella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk