Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,887

2 members and 2,885 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

Thanksgiving Day Special Video

This Thanksgiving along with family traditions, football and turkey I am going to have a special video for you. I will be comparing the 125 Gallon Western PA Woods vs the 24x36 Exo Terra Dumpy Family.
    There will be a vote that week from Thursday to a time to be determined later and it will be judged by certain categories.

1)More Interesting/Educational

(Which enclosure you think would better educate people on how to keep the animals.) (Which enclosure you find the most interesting)

2)Better Enclosure Design

(Which enclosure was designed better from an engineering perspective)

3)Best Vivarium

(Who you think has the best Vivarium)

The voting will be compromised of some VIP's that I will allow to vote that are significant people in my life, Forum votes, Social Media Votes which will be from the Facebook Page and YouTube Channel. So 3 categories and 3 voting categories. There is a lot of time until then so I will make sure to give enough coverage for the animals so you can make your decision. You can read about them on the forum and you can watch them on YouTube.

If you are interested in voting I will have a video of the two setups that day and after I release the video I will open the voting.

I couldn't think of anything else better then giving a special video for Thanksgiving about the two enclosures I have that I am so thankful for.

Let me know what you think of the idea!

PS: if you have a YouTube and vote on both the forum and YouTube/Facebook I will accept your additional vote.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Re: Thanksgiving Day Special Video

Due to some unfortunate circumstances the Western PA Woods Vivarium will not participate this Thanksgiving with the battle to see who had the best enclosure. But instead we will have a tree frog faceoff. The Gray Tree Frogs are in their own setup and are going to take on the Dumpy Family. Gray Tree Frogs vs White's Tree Frogs this Thanksgiving.

Let me know if you have some categories you want to see these two species square off in. It can be like best hunting style or best enclosure or something like this. Thanks!

Thanks

Re: Thanksgiving Day Special Video

I need your vote for the 3 major categories

1)Better Hunter
    2)Best Vivarium
    3)most Informative/Educational

Who is the VIP
    Most important frog to the video?

https://youtu.be/qjZkOXR7EV4