Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 864

3 members and 861 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: A ton of pix from the PDX Metro Reptile Show - Summer 2018!

Just came by this post. Looks like it was a good show.. I could believe the price of those Woma's though. A snake like that is priced @ $700 or more here!!! I guess its a good thing I dont live in the USA anymore or else I would be buying snakes every week....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jus1More For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (09-10-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FayeGrimm View Post
    Awesome pics, thanks so much for sharing! My wife and I just missed making it to the show, ended up driving back through Portland just as it ended. That axolotl stand is great! Hoping to make it out there again for January's show though.
    imma skip that January 10day show. the last time i tried to make it, it was snowpocalypse Lol. (i'm from Seattle, WA) i really wanna go to the 2-day show, so i might go to the October one. it's gonna be in Albany, OR - an hour south of PDX. also it's not in Multnomah County where they have a large constrictor ban, so we might see bigger sneks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jus1More View Post
    Just came by this post. Looks like it was a good show.. I could believe the price of those Woma's though. A snake like that is priced @ $700 or more here!!! I guess its a good thing I dont live in the USA anymore or else I would be buying snakes every week....
    i know rite! that guy is totally undercutting everybody! i saw on IG he still has a pair.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    imma skip that January 10day show. the last time i tried to make it, it was snowpocalypse Lol. (i'm from Seattle, WA) i really wanna go to the 2-day show, so i might go to the October one. it's gonna be in Albany, OR - an hour south of PDX. also it's not in Multnomah County where they have a large constrictor ban, so we might see bigger sneks!
    Eek, yeah, that makes sense. We're in Yakima so we'll probably end up picking either the PDX or the Puyallup show in January based on the pass conditions. Ohh, interesting, that'd be cool to see the bigger boys! Might have to try and make it down there in one of next year's shows. We're trying to have enough set aside for a rack and an impulse buy or two so we're trying to wait a little longer for now.
    Balls
    1.0 Butter - Butters
    0.1 Lesser - Nessy
    0.1 BEL (Butter/Lesser) - Morphine
    0.1 Queen Bee - Bellatrix
    1.0 Super Pastel - Ramen
    0.1 Mojave - (Name to come)

Others
    0.1 Albino Leopard Gecko - Yoshi
    0.0.1 Albino Pacman Frog - (Name to come)
    0.2 Sand Boas - Opal and Snek

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12