Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,891

3 members and 2,888 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks

Re: PA Woods Vivariums

Thank you to everyone for the nice feedback from the new video!

YouTube has allowed me to premier videos now! This means I can post a video and set it for a later date. This will help me to have more time advertising and bringing attention to the new video! I will be attempting to do this with the Thanksgiving video coming this week!

I was recording the Gray Tree Frogs and I saw something very surprising between Christian and Bane. I don't want to ruin it but if you keep Gray Tree Frogs or are interested in hearing of something I observed that is uncharacteristic of these frogs then you'll love what I uncovered! I will be showing the baby tree frogs as well so get ready to hopefully meet the extended family of Bane and Christian.

I have been on a role with getting things done the past few weeks. Care Sheets and Videos are done except the Thanksgiving video. I'm working on it still but I am very happy to have delivered so much content in 3 weeks to you all.

This message will be the conclusion to this thread. I believe that this thread was the most productive one I ever made with videos and care sheet links and so much good information I am pleased to leave it be and to begin new chapters. So the Gray Tree Frogs will have their thread started tonight because the enclosure will just be for Gray Tree Frogs so it can be started. The Other 2 enclosures will be on another thread and because I am waiting to decide what the next direction is whether it's only toads or if they will be joined by another species. I'll wait until spring to release their thread unless I can't wait any longer.

A small note to add to mixed species setups. I do not think for frogs, toads and lizards that there should be more then two species together. I have come to this conclusion due to many factors. One species has to be the top predator even if they all cohabitate. My toads were the top predator when they lived with the gray tree frogs and when they lived with the Skinks. If the Skinks or Tree Frogs were to live with two dominant species they will get less food and even less then if there were just two species. I think you can see where I am going with this because of how animals will decide who is the dominant and in a mixed species enclosure it can be only the strongest who survive. That's why measures need to be taken seriously because whoever wants to own a mixed species setup is in control of making sure all inhabitants are cared and planned for. It takes a while to understand two species alone and how they match up with one another before any decisions should be reached. I believe Fish, Millipedes and Snails are okay to have with more then two species because of their different needs. This is why I am making sure to take time before I say I'll add or not add another species.

I have a community chat on YouTube now!
    Checkout this in the link
    https://youtu.be/join/ct-TaRF01KTuqM
    This might work better in another post I know some were having a hard time accessing the link. This will mean you can message me on YouTube and can give me advice or even share things like videos or whatever you want with me! I'll be looking forward to hearing from you if you will be a part of my community chat.

Thank you to everyone who has been supportive or given me feedback on my work. I am thankful that I got to share this with you and look forward to hearing from you in the new threads. I'll post after this message the links of active threads I'm still updating. I'll also respond to you if you comment on here!

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Re: PA Woods Vivariums

Hey guys checkout the new storyline for the Gray tree frogs
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my BKL-L04 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345