Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,691

0 members and 2,691 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: New to site and BP’s

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethesnake69 View Post
    Yeah, Athena was at the time in the price range I wanted to spend and I bought her based on a generic picture from Underground Reptiles. She was way more pretty than I had imagined. I bought Ronin the Banana Pinstripe off Morph Market. I had a larger budget and actually he came in way below what I had anticipated. He is a Mike Wilbanks produced animal. Both are actually very healthy and as fine a snake as any one could ask for.
    The only issue with this hobby is all the wants. Piebald, lavender Albino, blue eyed Lucy and on and on. I know, relax get used to what I have. Those are my intentions for now.
    Do your best to stay away from Underground Reptiles, far too many bad reviews and experiences with their animals. MM is the best place to purchase Pythons from reputable breeders. Just make sure you do your research first. We also have some amazing breeders in this group. But gorgeous animals you have! As welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Account Disabled
    Thanks

Read all about Underground Reptiles after the fact. Still Athena is very healthy and nothing abnormal. She is very active and eats like a champ. Switching from live to F/T was really just a matter of offering it.
    Ronin hopefully transitions to F/T just as easily. He was bought off MM and that was a more educated purchase. For now it’s just about keeping these two healthy and safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Account Disabled
    Thanks
    Thirty days goes quick, anyways it’s been a good month. I’m watching my Pastel shed again. She has the blue clouded eyes. She has put on 50 grams growing quickly. I had read snakes shed about every 6 weeks
    Ronin my Banana Pinstripe male is finally on F/T eat his first yesterday although it went down tail first. I really tried heating his (the rat) head thinking that would draw him not only to the rat but the head. Oh well, he is growing fast as well and put on 40 grams.
    Last week I purchased Harley Quinn a Hypo Boa female, she is, from guesstimating, by pet shop 2-1/2 to 3 months old. They only keep track of what they actually bred so no biggie. She is much bigger than the baby normals that were born there about 6 weeks ago. Doesn’t matter I use the day of arrival for simplicity. She is as best I could tell 27-28” and weighed 167. She ate immediately and is quite calm.
    The gal at the pet store just scooped her out with a hook, commented about her always snapping at her. Snake even snapped at her while I was holding her, anyways I don’t think snakes like to just get grabbed and she has been a sweetheart for me.
    I did some estimates and bought about 5 months of Frozen rats for 2 BP,s and now with another snake I think I’m good. May have ordered a little more than needed at first. I figured in prey size and growth and so far I’m on track.
    I have learned a lot. More to come. Thank You BP.net.

Account Disabled
    Thanks

Non of these guys are starving.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Account Disabled
    Thanks

One more of Harley Quinn

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123