Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 600

12 members and 588 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 03:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 71,081
Threads: 245,148
Posts: 2,541,641
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, krautcv
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Blue Ghost

  1. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-05-2019
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 17 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Blue Ghost

    Hey everyone, so my Instagram was deleted for no apparent reason and it doesnít look like I can get it back, if youíre all still interested in staying updated you should check out my new one @8_ball_exotics_official

  2. #32
    BPnet Veteran rufretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-05-2017
    Posts
    1,224
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 1,184 Times in 695 Posts
    Images: 11
    Can you just update us in this thread? Did the babies all hatch out ok? I'm assuming they are all hets and it will be about a year before you can put a male back to her to prove her out?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to rufretic For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (09-14-2019)

  4. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-05-2019
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 17 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Blue Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by rufretic View Post
    Can you just update us in this thread? Did the babies all hatch out ok? I'm assuming they are all hets and it will be about a year before you can put a male back to her to prove her out?
    All hatched perfectly well, hit every combo and she seems to be up to a good weight to pair whenever I have my select male ready (going with a ghi mojave to hit less pins this time, and this one is showing markers). The female has a minor infection in her lip but is on antibiotics and should be doing better soon, still eating well. More frequent updates on my insta donít check here often

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duncan8014 For This Useful Post:

    Bogertophis (09-28-2019),dr del (09-28-2019),rufretic (09-28-2019)

  6. #34
    BPnet Veteran rufretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-05-2017
    Posts
    1,224
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 1,184 Times in 695 Posts
    Images: 11

    Re: Blue Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan8014 View Post
    All hatched perfectly well, hit every combo and she seems to be up to a good weight to pair whenever I have my select male ready (going with a ghi mojave to hit less pins this time, and this one is showing markers). The female has a minor infection in her lip but is on antibiotics and should be doing better soon, still eating well. More frequent updates on my insta donít check here often
    Good to know things are going as planned. Good luck, I look forward to seeing how this works out for you

  7. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-20-2018
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Blue Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan8014 View Post
    All hatched perfectly well, hit every combo and she seems to be up to a good weight to pair whenever I have my select male ready (going with a ghi mojave to hit less pins this time, and this one is showing markers). The female has a minor infection in her lip but is on antibiotics and should be doing better soon, still eating well. More frequent updates on my insta donít check here often


    Any new news?

  8. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-05-2019
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 17 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Blue Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by ichibaja View Post
    Any new news?
    No eggs yet but Iíve paired her 4 times and seen the locks, sheís looking pretty big rn so Iím hoping for eggs in the next few months (paired with ghi mojave her)

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Duncan8014 For This Useful Post:

    nikkubus (06-10-2021)

  10. #37
    Bogertophis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-28-2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    14,771
    Thanks
    20,644
    Thanked 12,750 Times in 8,016 Posts

    Re: Blue Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan8014 View Post
    No eggs yet but Iíve paired her 4 times and seen the locks, sheís looking pretty big rn so Iím hoping for eggs in the next few months (paired with ghi mojave her)
    Good luck!
    Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
    Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

  11. #38
    Registered User
    Join Date
    05-06-2021
    Location
    The free world
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 152 Times in 87 Posts
    Images: 20

    Re: Blue Ghost

    Most pictures on google of the blue ghost are actual grey, not blue.

    We have to be careful about the colours in pictures. The picture below was on a selling site. I was amazed to see a green ball python. but asked for more pictures in the outdoors and in the persons hand for color comparison.
    When I saw the other pictures it was not green but a normal colour. This happens a lot, and often by no fault of the seller. Just the way the picture turns out.



    I wish I am wrong because a blue ball python would be awesome.
    Please tell me I am wrong. I want to be wrong in this case
    Last edited by Ascended; 05-08-2021 at 06:24 PM.

  12. #39
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-05-2019
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 17 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Blue Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    Good luck!
    11 healthy eggs again! Came last week, in the incubator so hopefully weíll have an answer in the next few months to whether she proves out!

  13. #40
    Bogertophis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-28-2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    14,771
    Thanks
    20,644
    Thanked 12,750 Times in 8,016 Posts

    Re: Blue Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan8014 View Post
    11 healthy eggs again! Came last week, in the incubator so hopefully weíll have an answer in the next few months to whether she proves out!
    Congratulations & best of luck...now for the wait!
    Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
    Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1