Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,109

0 members and 3,109 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

NE/SD locating live mice, need assistance

Good day. Family members and snek moved to a very small town in northern NE by the SD border. I sent live mice up about a 6 weeks ago with a friend, but they are almost out. The BP has refused frozen, and I know all of the concerns about feeding live. So, please no nasty comments. Looking to see if anyone has any resources. They have not found any local feed stores with mice and will be heading to Rapid City as a last resort to go to a PetSMart to get live mice. Which we all know are very expensive. I also sent up cages and supplies to start a breeding colony, which I had here in AZ. They just need access to live to both feed the snek, and get the colony started. Please, any assistance in locating live mice is appreciated.

Registered User SiXandSeven8ths's Avatar
    Thanks
    If Rapid City is the closest they can find, that's probably the closest they are gonna find. I'd look into local pet stores in Rapid though instead of PetSmart if they are against the chain store. Since you don't give a more precise location, I'm going to assume it's the middle of nowhere. Good luck!