Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,035

4 members and 3,031 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,195 Times in 2,638 Posts

Re: New cages just landed

The super quick turn around time on these has grabbed my attention. The only thing I’m not real wild about is the vents being drilled in the doors and the logo, just for my personal display/aesthetic tastes. Just messaged boamaster to see if they can do two 4x3x2 cages that join to make a single 8’ cage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jmcrook For This Useful Post:

BurmesePython (08-19-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hmoore1984 View Post
    He doesn’t have other heights listed on site but will make any height you like based on my emails with him
    Good to know, thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmcrook View Post
    The super quick turn around time on these has grabbed my attention. The only thing I’m not real wild about is the vents being drilled in the doors and the logo, just for my personal display/aesthetic tastes. Just messaged boamaster to see if they can do two 4x3x2 cages that join to make a single 8’ cage.

Be aware, he had some issues with quality and time frames and responses. Just go check out FaunaClassifieds.com under the BOI section. There were some serious horror stories about him. Hopefully he has gotten better especially his quality of product.

I personally still plan to only deal with AP. Their lights suck but Ali is always there to send me new ones so other than the headache of having to pull cages down off my stacks to get tops off to change lights, i cant really complain.

Ali cant do 2 4x3x2 cages and just cut out 2 matching sides with big enough openings for the snake and you just drill the holes to fit in bolts with braces to hold the 2 cages together? When i talked to Ali about it, she said she had a customer that did that and Mark just cut 2 matching sides.
    Last edited by Sauzo; 07-26-2018 at 09:58 PM.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

Thanks
    Thanked 7,195 Times in 2,638 Posts

New cages just landed

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    Be aware, he had some issues with quality and time frames and responses. Just go check out FaunaClassifieds.com under the BOI section. There were some serious horror stories about him. Hopefully he has gotten better especially his quality of product.

I personally still plan to only deal with AP. Their lights suck but Ali is always there to send me new ones so other than the headache of having to pull cages down off my stacks to get tops off to change lights, i cant really complain.

Ali cant do 2 4x3x2 cages and just cut out 2 matching sides with big enough openings for the snake and you just drill the holes to fit in bolts with braces to hold the 2 cages together? When i talked to Ali about it, she said she had a customer that did that and Mark just cut 2 matching sides.
    Yeah I’ve read some horror stories too. But then there’s posts like this saying that they got their order in under two weeks... ?
    I emailed Ali and asked her about that and she just said no, not with current order load and lead times anyway. I want to continue supporting them but I also want my order in less than 4-5-6 months too. We’ll see. After my T25 taking a literal 25 weeks to ship I’m not very interested in waiting that long and then the damn snake outgrowing it within another 6-7 months.
    Also, with as crappy as their LEDs are why don’t you just order them on amazon? I’ve had zero problems with mine in over two years, they’re color changing, remote controlled, waterproof, and cost waaaay less. AP will cut the groove for $5-10 and the lights I use cost like $15 vs $40 for their lights that seem to be an inevitable failure

Last edited by jmcrook; 07-26-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post

This is exactly why I was hesitant at first and figured if things went south I’d go thru PayPal. I just took the chance. He has answered every question I’ve asked and as far as quality I feel these are on par with my reptile basics 48x24x15s. The doors on the boamaster actually feel a little smoother opening and closing in my opinion. Maybe he has improved on quality and communication. Who knows but but my experience was pretty seamless

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hmoore1984 For This Useful Post:

C.Marie (07-27-2018),jmcrook (07-26-2018)

Thanks

New cages just landed

So just installed my lighting from my job and it definitely does the trick. Now the heat and thermostats need to come. Also still have another to put together.

Last edited by Hmoore1984; 07-27-2018 at 02:02 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hmoore1984 For This Useful Post:

jmcrook (07-27-2018),richardhind1972 (07-27-2018)

Thanks

Fully set up and going in my rep room. Changed my mind on the other new animals due to not fully trusting seller so I still have another boamaster to stack once built. No regrets on these cages

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hmoore1984 For This Useful Post:

MushroomMang (08-17-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12