Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,882

0 members and 2,882 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable

View Poll Results: Naming time.

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amber

2 11.76%
  • Aurora

9 52.94%
  • Annestasia

2 11.76%
  • Cindy Lou Who

0 0%
  • Primrose

3 17.65%
  • Other

1 5.88%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,197 Posts

Re: Female Platinum Titanium Naming poll.

The wait is killing me! Had a phone conversation with their internet sales guy and they know that I want her for an educational animal. He said that they had started handling her more and she was doing great so far. They said she has not cage aggression and is super mellow when being handled. I know I will have to get to know her before I can show her off and she needs to settle in as well. I am so ramped up over this girl. 2k is a lot for me to spend on anything. She will be so worth it. This will be my rarest morph combo I have in my collection and she is and will be loved for a long time.

While I am waiting on her I am doing mad construction on Rainbow's new enclosure and making something so cool takes time. There will be a revealing thread once it is done.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyrivers For This Useful Post:

C.Marie (09-11-2018)

Thanks

Checked up on Aurora yesterday. She is eating well (no surprise there). I had a conversation about her before I pulled the trigger and told them I want her for a educational animal, his response was, I will work wither her some while she is still here. She already has a good demeanor but he is going out of his way to work with her more to make sure she is ok with frequent handling. I was surprised by this. Prehistoric Pets is who I am buying her from. The wait is killing me but 3 more months she will be mine, mine, ALL MINE.... evil laughter. LOL. She is growing steadily. He did not send a photo this time but that is ok. I will ask for another photo on the 1st when I make my payment. My birthday is October 30th. It is my goal to have her home by then. Cant wait.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyrivers For This Useful Post:

C.Marie (09-11-2018)

Thanks
    Oh wait is a beast, just checking to see if you had any news on this lovely lady can not wait till you make her a progression thread, and see gorgeous Rainbow's new enclosure all fancied up..
    Domestic Short Hair - Miss Becky
    Russian Blue - Church
    Miniature Poodle - Pierre LaPoodlePants
    Banana BP - Yuri Katsuki

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.Marie View Post
    Oh wait is a beast, just checking to see if you had any news on this lovely lady can not wait till you make her a progression thread, and see gorgeous Rainbow's new enclosure all fancied up..
    Thanks for the support. Sometimes I wonder if anyone ready my posts. Yep the wait is hard. A few more payments to go and she will be here. I am still painting and sealing up Rainbow's new enclosure. Will be done before Aurora arrives for sure. Aurora is going into the cage Rainbow is in. She will be worth the wait and payments. Never made payments on a pet before.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyrivers For This Useful Post:

C.Marie (09-11-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrivers View Post
    Thanks for the support. Sometimes I wonder if anyone ready my posts. Yep the wait is hard. A few more payments to go and she will be here. I am still painting and sealing up Rainbow's new enclosure. Will be done before Aurora arrives for sure. Aurora is going into the cage Rainbow is in. She will be worth the wait and payments. Never made payments on a pet before.
    Well you are getting the Cadillac of retics what kind of flora and fauna are you going to put in with these lovely ladies (artificial a course)for some raisen I can picture Rainbow with Daisy , poppies , blue bonnets, common wild flowers just imho (my humble opinion right?) So excited spam those pictures I will love them all
    Domestic Short Hair - Miss Becky
    Russian Blue - Church
    Miniature Poodle - Pierre LaPoodlePants
    Banana BP - Yuri Katsuki

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.Marie View Post
    Well you are getting the Cadillac of retics what kind of flora and fauna are you going to put in with these lovely ladies (artificial a course)for some raisen I can picture Rainbow with Daisy , poppies , blue bonnets, common wild flowers just imho (my humble opinion right?) So excited spam those pictures I will love them all
    Well I have a list, or rather the beginnings of a list. Will take months for it to look like I want. Growth in the winter will be slow. Just keep working on getting everything ready.

Thanks

Sounds like your planning on some live plants. I've got a pothos in my males cage under a fluorescent plant light. He seems to really enjoy it and it Helps with odor and air quality. He usually takes care of fertilizing it for me too haha. I'd recommend completely rinsing the roots and re-potting them though or sterilizing the soil somehow. I'm still trying to get rid of them blacks gnats. Btw, what are you sealing to interior with on the big cage? I'm in the planning stages for the retics forever homes and not sure I want to spring for FrP this time.

Thanks

I am using a 2 part epoxy. It is like a coat of plastic over everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeboyaz View Post
    Sounds like your planning on some live plants. I've got a pothos in my males cage under a fluorescent plant light. He seems to really enjoy it and it Helps with odor and air quality. He usually takes care of fertilizing it for me too haha. I'd recommend completely rinsing the roots and re-potting them though or sterilizing the soil somehow. I'm still trying to get rid of them blacks gnats. Btw, what are you sealing to interior with on the big cage? I'm in the planning stages for the retics forever homes and not sure I want to spring for FrP this time.
    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Making another payment on Monday when I get paid. That will be $1200 out of the $2000 so only $800 to go. If I manage $400 a month after that she will be home before Christmas. If not right after the new year. Feels like an eternity. Still working on Rainbows enclosure so have to get it done before she gets here.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyrivers For This Useful Post:

EL-Ziggy (09-27-2018)

Thanks

So..... New photos. Such an amazing looking animal!

Quote from his email......

"Shes doing fantastic, her colors are starting to brighten up as the platinum kicks more in. Judt wait for the next update she seems to be getting better with each shed."

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast