Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,594

1 members and 1,593 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Thanks

Interesting Crestie Behavior

Hi all! Something funny happened last night/this morning and I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced something like this.

I believe I use a Pangea rock ledge for feeding. It looks “realistic” and has two cup holders. I always put his gecko diet in cup holder 1 (closest to the opening for practical reasons) in a .5 oz cup. So this morning I woke up and checked on all my animals and found that his .5 oz cup was moved to cup holder 2! When I say moved, I mean perfectly placed. There was a bit of gecko diet loose in cup holder 1 but I couldn’t believe it. So I’m thinking two things:

1) he decided it was time to change it up and moved the gecko diet himself or
    2) he somehow stepped on the cup on an angle and it magically flipped and landed perfectly in cup holder 2 (highly unlikely)

I just thought this was really interesting behavior and wanted to know if anyone has experienced this before. On a side note, after having him for nearly a year and a half he’s finally starting to trust me to the point of where I can handle him a bit (in his cage) and I’m really starting to enjoy keeping him. Let me know your thoughts/interesting Crestie observations!
    Last edited by cron14; 06-28-2018 at 09:39 AM.