Hello there.

Hope you all are ok and are having great morning/day/evening/night.

So I have got myself my first snake month and three weeks ago, we already went through first shed and mites problem ( which we get rid off pretty fast).
Her temperatures are: 82F-91F(27C-33C) on the hot side and 71F-80F(22C-27C).
Humidity is: 50%-65% usually.

So my girl stopped eating around 3-4 weeks ago, I wasn't worrying much about it, because she took two large weaner rats within 5 days between offering (she gained some weight), before getting into the feeding strike.
Today I weighted her, before she was around 1200-1300g now she is 1000g and that weight loss made me worried.
I wanted to know what might cause that? As she does not seem stressed, she is very comfortable with me handling her, never balled up on me and never tried to bite me, and there is no change in her behaviour.
She drinks water normally and defecate as usual.
I was wondering is that could be that 1000g wall or I do something wrong, or she is getting close to shed again ( is that possible to stop eating 3-4 weeks before the shed?) as I noticed some similar signs she had on the day when I got her, but no pink belly and blue eyes.
Or maybe is it something wrong with the way I offer the frozen thawed? As I warm it up by the heating lamp to 100F and then offer (she took two rats like that).
She is always triggered by food and comes out, she literally is getting ready to take it but in the last minute she looses interest , last Sunday she ignored it completely and preferred to climb on me.

Sorry if the post seem chaotic as I am very busy right now, and need to write it fast.

If you know any tricks how get her back to eating again, I'll really appreciate it.

Thanks!