Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,785

2 members and 2,783 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Re: Some Hot Pix from the 2018 Seattle Show!

Quote Originally Posted by djansen View Post
    Nice!
    was this show actually in Seattle or was it in Puyallup? I don't ever remember there being a Seattle show.

Edit: NVM, saw your other post lol
    yeah, the expo's are now always like 1 county over. Monroe in Snohomish County in the Spring and Puyallup in Pierce County in the Fall. they had one in an actual suburb - Renton - but that was like 4 years ago and they haven't been back near the city since.

Quote Originally Posted by djansen View Post
    In my early 20's I owned a venomoid western diamondback (not something I currently support) that I purchased from venomoid inc. It came with a paper showing when and who did the surgery. Also said to treat it like you would any hot, never free-handle and use a hook.
    He was the meanest snake I ever owned lol.
    I actually donated him to the Serpentarium in Monroe when I moved out of state, I need to go by there when i'm up to WA again and see how hes doing.
    really?! that's awesome. the Serpentarium/Reptile Zoo is pretty cool and the Fer De Lance and Pit Viper above are from there. i'm sure your Rattler probably made it out to a past show.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnieskys View Post
    It was still fun. I got my new (used) tank from the venom snake guy for Odyn. Not sure I would go again next year as there were half as many vendors as there was last year. I will go to the Puyallup one and hope more vendors are there. Oh ax did you see they were charging to hold the tarantula! I was like wth! They didn't charge at the last show.
    Quote Originally Posted by zina10 View Post
    charging to hold a tarantula ???????

LOL.

I would pay for NOT having to hold one..hahah
    i got a discount and only got to hold one for $4. took a pix too!

Last edited by Ax01; 05-15-2018 at 04:25 PM.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Thanks
    Thanked 1,694 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Charging to hold an animal! Bs to me! I did show the breeder at reptile snack shack boople. He was i pressed with her growth! And the Puyallup show is June or July this year so not in the fall like last year.
    ~Sunny~
    Booplesnoop
    Coilsome, Odyn, & Eeden AKA theLittleOne

0:1 Pastel Het Red Day Chocolate
    1:0 Normal
    0:0:1 Pueblan milk snake

*~* Nothing sticky (tape, stick on gauges, Velcro) goes into your enclosure! Again...NOTHING sticky goes into your enclosure....EVER! *~*

Thanks

Charging to hold an animal! Bs to me!
    well it's kinda like the same to enter the petting zoo. but in normal circumstances, u can just say hey, i think i wanna buy that animal. can i hold it and check it out? see that's how u get to touch it for free.

I did show the breeder at reptile snack shack boople. He was i pressed with her growth!
    i was surprised that Doug and Bobbie (of HDI Reptiles/Reptile Snack Shack) didn't have alotta animals. they're one of the bigger local breeders. i guess it's just a slow season.

And the Puyallup show is June or July this year so not in the fall like last year.

it's actually in January 2019! looks like they swapped dates w/ the former PDX show which was moved an hour south.

i was gonna plan to go to the Summer PDX 1-day show on August 18th so we can spend the summer weekend there and see some cool animals. but there should be more cool babies in October so that's why i look forward to the Puyallup show in the Fall. i might switch it up but i don't want to stay in the middle of nowheresville Albany, OR. whatever i gotta few months to figure it out.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Thanks

Charging to hold an animal! Bs to me! I did show the breeder at reptile snack shack boople. He was i pressed with her growth! And the Puyallup show is June or July this year so not in the fall like last year.
    oh gawd! it is in July!

i got an notification on Sunday:

i'm 90% gonna be outta town that weekend and can't go! the venue switch in Oregon really flipped the show schedules!
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12