Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,890

0 members and 2,890 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: breeding dreams

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts

Re: breeding dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Sorril View Post
    I dreamt I was in the pit of snakes from the first Indiana Jones movie-but instead of cobras they were ball pythons-all different designer combos. I was scooping them up and shoving them in my pockets and down my shirt and they were all squirming and getting away and I couldn't think of a good way to climb up the rope carrying them...it was a nightmare...
    I've never seen the movie (I know, I know. I'm 39 so how have I not seen it?!?!?), but I can picture your dream based on your description. To me it sounds as fun as a Chuck E. Cheese ball pit sounds to a kid!!! "No Mom, I don't wanna come out!!! Just 5 more minutes!!!"

Thanks
    I recently had a dream that I returned home to find that my house had caught on fire while I was away. The fire department had just put the fire out and everything was still smoking and smoldering. My first thoughts were, "are my snakes alright?"... I ran in the house and the firemen had a pile of debris sitting on the couch and laying there loose on top of the pile was one snake - Samantha, my Sumatran STP. The rest had died in the fire...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,435 Times in 2,891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedryan Methyus View Post
    I recently had a dream that I returned home to find that my house had caught on fire while I was away. The fire department had just put the fire out and everything was still smoking and smoldering. My first thoughts were, "are my snakes alright?"... I ran in the house and the firemen had a pile of debris sitting on the couch and laying there loose on top of the pile was one snake - Samantha, my Sumatran STP. The rest had died in the fire...
    awe, that's a nightmare! did you go hug all your noodles when you woke up?
    4.4 ball python
    1.0 Albino 0.1 Coral Glow 0.1 Super Cinnamon paradox 1.0 Piebald 0.1 Pastel Enchi Leopard het Piebald 1.0 Coral Glow het Piebald

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tttaylorrr For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (05-12-2018)

Thanks
    I don't commonly remember my dreams ... but I do remember having a dream of Ceaser he was sitting in the captain's seat of the first Enterprise and we were having a tea party ☕ he pick up the cup very gracefully with the tip of his tail, I follow Ceaser progression thread to much and obese over Star Trek go figure 😋
    Domestic Short Hair - Miss Becky
    Russian Blue - Church
    Miniature Poodle - Pierre LaPoodlePants
    Banana BP - Yuri Katsuki

Banned
    Thanks
    Alright, Taylor, I think you jinxed me, hahahaha.

I had a horrible snake nightmare last night. So one of my snakes (a fictional green colubrid of some sort) was out with me while I was organizing my ridiculously messy room in my fictional house...
    Well, the snake took off into a pile of clothes I had started which were to be donated to salvation army. The snake was having a blast, in and out and all around like a kid in a New England leaf pile in autumn!!
    So I let the snake have its fun...until the snake darted towards the window which has a window fan in it... well the snake found the window fan and was weaving in and out of the grate as if it was taunting me saying "you can't catch me you can't catch me!!" while narrowly avoiding the spinning fan blades. I waited for an opportune moment to grab the snake, and it tagged me and held on. I waited it out til it let go, at which point the snake found a tiny gap in the window frame...by the time I grabbed the snake it had already gotten far enough into the frame that I couldn't pull it out for fear of injuring the snake. Well, I just held and held and held the back half until I finally said "screw it" and pulled the snake out...as I did, all the dorsal scales along the spine, all the flesh and muscle all peeled off as if I was peeling a carrot. I screamed in horror as I saw the snakes exposed spine...and woke up in a panic!! I immediately checked all my enclosures, phew!!! It was only a dream...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    Alright, Taylor, I think you jinxed me, hahahaha.

I had a horrible snake nightmare last night. So one of my snakes (a fictional green colubrid of some sort) was out with me while I was organizing my ridiculously messy room in my fictional house...
    Well, the snake took off into a pile of clothes I had started which were to be donated to salvation army. The snake was having a blast, in and out and all around like a kid in a New England leaf pile in autumn!!
    So I let the snake have its fun...until the snake darted towards the window which has a window fan in it... well the snake found the window fan and was weaving in and out of the grate as if it was taunting me saying "you can't catch me you can't catch me!!" while narrowly avoiding the spinning fan blades. I waited for an opportune moment to grab the snake, and it tagged me and held on. I waited it out til it let go, at which point the snake found a tiny gap in the window frame...by the time I grabbed the snake it had already gotten far enough into the frame that I couldn't pull it out for fear of injuring the snake. Well, I just held and held and held the back half until I finally said "screw it" and pulled the snake out...as I did, all the dorsal scales along the spine, all the flesh and muscle all peeled off as if I was peeling a carrot. I screamed in horror as I saw the snakes exposed spine...and woke up in a panic!! I immediately checked all my enclosures, phew!!! It was only a dream...
    OMG OMG!!! NIGHTMARE FUEL!

i've had so many nightmares where i walk into my snake room and realize one of my animals is maimed or severely injured. i'm pretty sure i've had one where Yellow was literally decapitated, sitting in his enclosure...

i'm sorry i jinxed you!!!
    4.4 ball python
    1.0 Albino 0.1 Coral Glow 0.1 Super Cinnamon paradox 1.0 Piebald 0.1 Pastel Enchi Leopard het Piebald 1.0 Coral Glow het Piebald

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    OMG OMG!!! NIGHTMARE FUEL!

i've had so many nightmares where i walk into my snake room and realize one of my animals is maimed or severely injured. i'm pretty sure i've had one where Yellow was literally decapitated, sitting in his enclosure...

i'm sorry i jinxed you!!!
    Hahahaha, it was such funny, coincidental timing!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts
    i can't sleep right now, kinda worried about my clutch. i dreamed about them the other night actually. i found their egg box in the garage and they all hatched already and the egg box was really dry. why weren't they in the incubator and why were they dry? the top of their eggs were broken off like how u would break an egg to make an omelette. totally not like most reptile eggs. anyways i remember them being a variety of morphs and i had 2 of the morphs i was shooting for in the clutch. they were super high white and both really kinked, duckbilled and one had only 1eye!
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

Godzilla78 (09-24-2018),tttaylorrr (09-27-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    i can't sleep right now, kinda worried about my clutch. i dreamed about them the other night actually. i found their egg box in the garage and they all hatched already and the egg box was really dry. why weren't they in the incubator and why were they dry? the top of their eggs were broken off like how u would break an egg to make an omelette. totally not like most reptile eggs. anyways i remember them being a variety of morphs and i had 2 of the morphs i was shooting for in the clutch. they were super high white and both really kinked, duckbilled and one had only 1eye!
    SUPER late

ugh im so sorry!!! ur babies are healthy! did u wake up and go check on everyone? bc thats what i always do lol.
    4.4 ball python

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12