Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,943

1 members and 2,942 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,795 Times in 11,828 Posts
    Ferrets are SO cute, but just too much mischief for me to live with. I almost got one many years ago, but instead I had a pair of Korean chipmunks for years.
    That was well before I got into snakes, & I've always got dogs to play with too, so don't feel sorry for me. REALLY glad this ended well for you & all your animals.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogertophis For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (05-05-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Re: Close call with Cosmo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    Ferrets are SO cute, but just too much mischief for me to live with. I almost got one many years ago, but instead I had a pair of Korean chipmunks for years.
    That was well before I got into snakes, & I've always got dogs to play with too, so don't feel sorry for me. REALLY glad this ended well for you & all your animals.
    i wanted a ferret, might still get one one day. (i would rather have a weasel tho if possible b/c it's smaller.) the thing i didn't like that i learned about ferrets is that u need to feed them mice/rodents! i know, i know snakes eat mice too but i'm afraid a ferret would scurry away to hide somewhere around the house to eat the mice. i'm afraid of the mess it will make or leave a partially eaten rodent somewhere that i would not be able to find.

and omg Chipmunks1
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts

Re: Close call with Cosmo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    i wanted a ferret, might still get one one day. (i would rather have a weasel tho if possible b/c it's smaller.) the thing i didn't like that i learned about ferrets is that u need to feed them mice/rodents! i know, i know snakes eat mice too but i'm afraid a ferret would scurry away to hide somewhere around the house to eat the mice. i'm afraid of the mess it will make or leave a partially eaten rodent somewhere that i would not be able to find.

and omg Chipmunks1

I've never fed them mice/rodents. They eat kibble basically. It's designed for ferrets so it's super high in protein and has no grain or corn.
    They occasionally get some "duck soup" as a treat. That's basically just a protein packed powder that you mix with water to make a "soup".
    I've tried giving them chicken beef, they have no interest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123