Quote Originally Posted by BluuWolf View Post
Okay, so.. a friend got into contact with me the other day telling me about how they found this very tiny puppy on the side of the road, abandoned and dirty. They had no idea how to care for an infant puppy without a mom (bottle-feeding, heat pad, etc) and didn’t really have the time. So they called me and asked if I would be willing to take her.
Being the sucker I am I agreed, wanting the pup to get the best care she could but not really planning on getting another dog. The plan was to care for her until she was weaned and healthy then find her a loving forever home....
As you are probably guessing, a few days, a bath, many a bottle-feeding, and warm cuddles later I have fallen in love.
So I just wanted to share with you guys this beautiful little girl that stole my heart! Meet Opal

(P.S. I do of course have the means and time to take care of her, I wouldn’t have agreed to take her in the first place if I didn’t. I just wasn’t really planning on adding another furry friend to the family for a little while But plans change I suppose!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gawd , I'm so envious !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro