Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,793

1 members and 2,792 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,694 Times in 1,076 Posts
    I syringe fed them tonight and they all ate. I saw one of them drinking water off the leaves. I think we will be ok.....they are so tiny and cute!
    ~Sunny~
    Booplesnoop
    Coilsome, Odyn, & Eeden AKA theLittleOne

0:1 Pastel Het Red Day Chocolate
    1:0 Normal
    0:0:1 Pueblan milk snake

*~* Nothing sticky (tape, stick on gauges, Velcro) goes into your enclosure! Again...NOTHING sticky goes into your enclosure....EVER! *~*

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunnieskys For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (04-22-2018),zina10 (04-22-2018)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts

Re: New creates at work

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnieskys View Post
    1. Correct. all the animals in store including fish and small animals are mine.

2. I order if certain animals have found homes. So, for example, ball pythons are not available until mid June early July as well as corn snakes so I ordered pueblans in their place. I look at a couple of things when ordering. 1. Is it in my store code to be able to order. 2. How easy is the animal care and clean up and 3. Do I partner with another store close to be to be able to share the order. I won't ever order an animal I haven't researched.

I did not order these geckos and I tried to cancel the order. And when I couldn't I asked other stores near me if they needed any. Since they are underweight and cannot be placed on the sales floor until then I will give them all the love until they get up to proper weight.

You guys should start an ask Sunny about box store questions lol. I'm happy you are asking lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, gotcha!!!!

It would have surprised the crap outta me if it was you who ordered them prior to asking questions. Hahaha. I really didnt think that was the case. But, per usual, you're doing the best you can and I applaud you. Your store and the animals there are lucky to have you

Thanks
    Thanked 1,694 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Just an update. I weighed them all today. Two stayed at two grams, one is at three and one gained and now 4 grams. None have lost any weight in a week. I string feed them every other day and I follow up with people who open and close animals while I am off. I literally lost my crap the other day and people went running lol. I'm like do NOT put more crickets into an enclosure if you already see some in there. They can eat those small babies! No more than four! Count the crickets! Gah! So now...one cricket lol.
    ~Sunny~
    Booplesnoop
    Coilsome, Odyn, & Eeden AKA theLittleOne

0:1 Pastel Het Red Day Chocolate
    1:0 Normal
    0:0:1 Pueblan milk snake

*~* Nothing sticky (tape, stick on gauges, Velcro) goes into your enclosure! Again...NOTHING sticky goes into your enclosure....EVER! *~*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123