Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 141

9 members and 132 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 08:50 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

alirj1321 (24)

» Stats

Members: 61,924
Threads: 234,542
Posts: 2,428,387
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, Matt Artino
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    BPnet Veteran
    Join Date
    02-17-2016
    Posts
    340
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 162 Times in 89 Posts

    Re: And. Here. We. Go.

    Darn tapatalk

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Registered User craigafrechette's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-27-2017
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    6,125
    Thanks
    7,507
    Thanked 4,691 Times in 2,657 Posts
    Way to go little guy!!
    ...life is beautiful...

    "Every man dies, not every man really lives"
    - Braveheart

    "If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead"
    - Layne Staley, Alice In Chains

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to craigafrechette For This Useful Post:

    andrewross8705 (04-16-2018)

  4. #13
    Registered User Jus1More's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-13-2017
    Location
    Toronto Ontario
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    759
    Thanked 278 Times in 178 Posts

    Re: And. Here. We. Go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    Told you even the little guys find their way around the big girls

    Crossing my fingers for you.
    Deborah, you are so funny!!! I love it...
    Who says life can't be awesome ​!!!

    1.0 Pastel Champagne Het Pied (Mateo)
    1.0 Super Russo WhiteDiamond (Tulio)
    1.0 Blonde TransPecos rat snake(Lazaro)
    1.0 Toffee Hognose (Chuy)
    1.0 Grey-banded kingsnake (Montago)
    0.1 Hypo Hog Island Boa (Zarah)
    0.1 Tremper Albino LeopardGecko (Luna)
    0.1 Mexican Red Knee Tarantula (Athena)

    R.I.P...With love always
    0.1 WestHighlandTerrier (Krickit) 💖
    0.1 GreenBottleBlue Tarantula (Pandora) 🥀

  5. #14
    Registered User C.Marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-14-2017
    Posts
    1,415
    Thanks
    4,498
    Thanked 671 Times in 577 Posts
    Such a cute couple, having a Queen "Fat Bottom Girls " moment good luck
    Domestic Short Hair - Miss Becky
    Russian Blue - Church
    Miniature Poodle - Pierre LaPoodlePants
    Banana BP - Yuri Katsuki

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C.Marie For This Useful Post:

    andrewross8705 (04-18-2018),craigafrechette (04-16-2018)

  7. #15
    BPnet Veteran
    Join Date
    02-17-2016
    Posts
    340
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 162 Times in 89 Posts
    One witnessed lock and two suspected locks based on his behavior later in the evenings after checking on them from in the afternoon. Hopefully she has a pre-lay shed in the next two weeks and drops some fertile eggs.

    Fingers crossed!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewross8705 For This Useful Post:

    craigafrechette (04-23-2018)

  9. #16
    Registered User craigafrechette's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-27-2017
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    6,125
    Thanks
    7,507
    Thanked 4,691 Times in 2,657 Posts

    Re: And. Here. We. Go.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewross8705 View Post
    One witnessed lock and two suspected locks based on his behavior later in the evenings after checking on them from in the afternoon. Hopefully she has a pre-lay shed in the next two weeks and drops some fertile eggs.

    Fingers crossed!
    Fingers crossed for you!!!

    ...and when you say "suspected locks based on his behavior later in the evenings" can I assume he was caught bragging to his buddies about his conquest?? Hahaha, just jokes, obviously.

    But in all seriousness, out of curiosity, what type of behavior is indicative of prior locks? I just love learning stuff like this...
    ...life is beautiful...

    "Every man dies, not every man really lives"
    - Braveheart

    "If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead"
    - Layne Staley, Alice In Chains

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to craigafrechette For This Useful Post:

    andrewross8705 (04-29-2018)

  11. #17
    BPnet Veteran
    Join Date
    02-17-2016
    Posts
    340
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 162 Times in 89 Posts

    Re: And. Here. We. Go.

    Quote Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    Fingers crossed for you!!!

    ...and when you say "suspected locks based on his behavior later in the evenings" can I assume he was caught bragging to his buddies about his conquest?? Hahaha, just jokes, obviously.

    But in all seriousness, out of curiosity, what type of behavior is indicative of prior locks? I just love learning stuff like this...
    I caught him trying to talk through the opening at the top of the tub to one of the other males in the rack. He was talking about how he found heaven and it was an albino female.

    The behavior I was told was from Jeff Galewood at JMG. His experiences over the years have been a male that locked with the female will lose interest after, may be on the other side of the tub, not pursuing her or nowhere near where she is. Complete opposite of his attitude from before when he was literally all over her and would follow her everywhere while also trying to lock. Now we're just waiting to see if she lays eggs in the next few weeks. No signs of shedding yet. The wait is horrible.

  12. #18
    Registered User craigafrechette's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-27-2017
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    6,125
    Thanks
    7,507
    Thanked 4,691 Times in 2,657 Posts

    Re: And. Here. We. Go.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewross8705 View Post
    I caught him trying to talk through the opening at the top of the tub to one of the other males in the rack. He was talking about how he found heaven and it was an albino female.

    The behavior I was told was from Jeff Galewood at JMG. His experiences over the years have been a male that locked with the female will lose interest after, may be on the other side of the tub, not pursuing her or nowhere near where she is. Complete opposite of his attitude from before when he was literally all over her and would follow her everywhere while also trying to lock. Now we're just waiting to see if she lays eggs in the next few weeks. No signs of shedding yet. The wait is horrible.

    Thanks for the reply and info, I appreciate it. That's more or less what I was expecting.

    I guess they're not cuddlers and he's wishing he could just call a cab and head home, hahaha.

    Anyway, thanks again. My fingers are crossed for you...
    ...life is beautiful...

    "Every man dies, not every man really lives"
    - Braveheart

    "If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead"
    - Layne Staley, Alice In Chains

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to craigafrechette For This Useful Post:

    andrewross8705 (04-29-2018)

  14. #19
    BPnet Veteran
    Join Date
    02-17-2016
    Posts
    340
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 162 Times in 89 Posts

    Re: And. Here. We. Go.

    Quote Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    Thanks for the reply and info, I appreciate it. That's more or less what I was expecting.

    I guess they're not cuddlers and he's wishing he could just call a cab and head home, hahaha.

    Anyway, thanks again. My fingers are crossed for you...
    My pleasure! I've tried to learn as much as I could ahead of pairing them but I'm finding that there are still questions and things I missed or didn't think about until it was happening.

    She seems to be extremely restless during the day with constantly cruising around her tub. I'm hoping that's a sign of what's to come and she lays a fertile clutch. My anxiety is having a field day with the waiting but I'm trying to stay positive.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewross8705 For This Useful Post:

    craigafrechette (04-29-2018)

  16. #20
    BPnet Veteran
    Join Date
    02-17-2016
    Posts
    340
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 162 Times in 89 Posts

    Re: And. Here. We. Go.

    We're still waiting. Impatiently waiting.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewross8705 For This Useful Post:

    craigafrechette (05-02-2018),the_rotten1 (05-30-2018)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1