Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,818

3 members and 2,815 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks

Re: Hard time switching to frozen, strange day time behavior

Quote Originally Posted by CALM Pythons View Post
    Not going to be mean but this OP's thread is just ridiculous. How can you bring home a Living Thing and not have the first clue on what it needs...
    Let me give a quick "wise guy" scenario, don't get upset but this is how silly & uninformed you sound..
    .....i'll come pick you up even though you dont know me or expect it, take you back to my place, i'll rub you head and face even though you'll be nervous and flinch trying to get away. Then i'll prepare a nice Steak every couple hours and force feed you even though your scared as hell and in no way need to eat a whole Steak every couple hours....
    Hmmm, wonder how many dates i'll get with this story .
    Im really not trying to come off like a jerk, i just want you to understand how ridiculous everything youve done is. This is not a dog, they will never "like" or crave attention from us. It does not want you to pet it.
    Some snakes will tolerate us better than others, key word tolerate. Ball pythons will go Months & Months without eating at times. Dont ever try and Force Feed a healthy snake unless a Reptile Vet says your snake is starving and that would take a healthy snake over a year.. Of course a sick snake less time. You can rip teeth out, cause a infection or just stress a healthy snake so bad it will associate eating with something bad and go off feed.
    Ball Pythons ARE HEAD SHY. This is one of the reasons why i said your post is so ridiculous. Why on earth do people assume Ball Pythons would enjoy their head being touched.....Well because they didn't properly research the animal in the first place.
    In no way am i suggesting your a bad person, this isnt a personal attack but these are living things not Toys for our amusement.
    Read up & research a animal before giving one a home, it is not fair to think we can do whatever we want at the expense of any other creature on this earth.

(PS) I just found out your 15 years old. This info should have been researched by your Guardian/Parents first before they allowed you to have a snake. I understand your younger and I dont want to upset you but please discuss all this with a adult so you can successfully take care of your snakes needs.

iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fine by me, there is a 15 year old kid with over 1000 BP's ($1,000,000 worth collection) i saw the other day on YouTube, and your right with the parents, get them involved as this could fun if you invest correctly or b costly if you don’t do it right

Information is FREE!! it kills me when you got on this site when you have an issue, none of us are prepare for issues. But if you do some research you would be surprised how fast you can take care of your problem. sometimes it’s just time ... like this issue, other times it calls for a professional opinion (like when I had to take Spell to the Vet for her burn) I did the same thing my 1st snake (10yrs ago) now with the information out here there is no reason why ppl find their snakes acting out or in bad condition. I just wanted to say thanks...
    Reading this was hard to not be like "WTF"... But again you need a kick in the butt sometimes to get ya stuff in line

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronniex2 For This Useful Post:

CALM Pythons (04-21-2018),Danya (04-22-2018)

Thanks
    I just posted a new thread where I will be listing my current situation, and my current and future questions. Check it out: https://ball-pythons.net/forums/show...26#post2612726
    I like noodles.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345