Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 403

19 members and 384 guests
Most users ever online was 3,642, 05-08-2016 at 08:50 AM.


» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 63,691
Threads: 237,597
Posts: 2,467,687
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, caseymcevoy14
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 197
  1. #51
    Registered User Skyrivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2018
    Posts
    2,192
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 908 Posts

    Re: Rainbow is my new SunTiger female reticulated python progression.

    Quote Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    heck no!!!
    EDIT: how's her eye been?
    In blue again. The scale deformed below the eye might be permanently enlarged. The eye is no longer dimpled though. She drinks a lot and been injecting water in her prey. I think eventually she's going to need a kitty pool to swim in. After she eats she likes to get in her water bowl. How often should she be shedding?

    EDIT... She ripped the chickens head off after flopping it around for 5 min or so. It was an event to see. Blood everywhere in her enclosure. Not sure why she was so angry at it.

    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Skyrivers; 04-27-2018 at 09:56 AM.

  2. #52
    Registered User Skyrivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2018
    Posts
    2,192
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 908 Posts

    Re: Rainbow is my new SunTiger female reticulated python progression.

    I weighed her today. 9 feet 18lbs. I think she needs to slow down a little. Going to push her to 7 days feeding now. Last night she poops and peed and destroyed her cage so today I cleaned it all out. It was a good thing too because it's chicken massacre left blood and lot of places. Summers time for construction of her new enclosure but I'm trying to wait till we move.

    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

  3. #53
    Registered User Skyrivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2018
    Posts
    2,192
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 908 Posts

    Re: Rainbow is my new SunTiger female reticulated python progression.

    Quote Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    heck no!!!
    EDIT: how's her eye been?
    Here is the eye post shed. I think is some better.

    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyrivers For This Useful Post:

    tttaylorrr (04-30-2018)

  5. #54
    BPnet Veteran tttaylorrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-2014
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois USA
    Posts
    5,564
    Thanks
    4,209
    Thanked 5,156 Times in 2,789 Posts
    Images: 22

    Re: Rainbow is my new SunTiger female reticulated python progression.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrivers View Post
    Here is the eye post shed. I think is some better.

    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk
    this is the clearest photo i've seen of it (i can see it in others but idk much about retics so it was hard to make stuff out). you can tell there's something blocking the eye, but it looks good. as long as it doesn't bother her, it's just a lil beauty mark.
    4.4 ball python
    1.0 Albino 0.1 Coral Glow 0.1 Super Cinnamon paradox 1.0 Piebald 0.1 Pastel Enchi Leopard het Piebald 1.0 Coral Glow het Piebald 0.1 Black Pastel het Pied ✮ 1.0 Pastel Bamboo ✮

    1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

    1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

    0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

    0.1 human ✌︎

  6. #55
    BPnet Veteran jmcrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-2016
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,712
    Thanks
    3,360
    Thanked 2,044 Times in 1,024 Posts
    Images: 13

    Re: Rainbow is my new SunTiger female reticulated python progression.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrivers View Post
    I weighed her today. 9 feet 18lbs. I think she needs to slow down a little. Going to push her to 7 days feeding now. Last night she poops and peed and destroyed her cage so today I cleaned it all out. It was a good thing too because it's chicken massacre left blood and lot of places. Summers time for construction of her new enclosure but I'm trying to wait till we move.

    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk
    Gained 2’ and 11lbs in just over a month?! Wasn’t she 7’ and like 3100grams at the end of March when you got her?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to jmcrook For This Useful Post:

    Skyrivers (04-30-2018)

  8. #56
    Registered User Skyrivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2018
    Posts
    2,192
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 908 Posts

    Re: Rainbow is my new SunTiger female reticulated python progression.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmcrook View Post
    Gained 2’ and 11lbs in just over a month?! Wasn’t she 7’ and like 3100grams at the end of March when you got her?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was told when I got her she was 5lbs and 7feet. I have to look at the date but had someone help measure her and she is 9feet give or take an inch or 2. And she is 18 lbs as of today.

    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

  9. #57
    BPnet Veteran Sauzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-26-2014
    Location
    Seattle Washington
    Posts
    5,947
    Thanks
    1,993
    Thanked 6,108 Times in 3,157 Posts
    If that gain is correct, she blows Caesar out of the water and that boy had the market cornered on eating bar Phyllis who no one can beat on eating.......5 day pushing....dang lol
    1.0 SD/D White Albino Tiger het snow Reticulated Python-Caesar
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

    0.1 Redgroup/Burke Lipstick Sunglow BI-Victoria
    0.1 Colombian BI-Rosey
    0.1 Dumeril's Boa-Luna
    0.0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​0.0.1 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sauzo For This Useful Post:

    C.Marie (05-03-2018)

  11. #58
    Registered User Skyrivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2018
    Posts
    2,192
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 908 Posts

    Re: Rainbow is my new SunTiger female reticulated python progression.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    If that gain is correct, she blows Caesar out of the water and that boy had the market cornered on eating bar Phyllis who no one can beat on eating.......5 day pushing....dang lol
    Yep. 5 days. Food is the only thing that calms her. I think she is worried about food constantly because of 2 years of starvation.

    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

  12. #59
    BPnet Veteran Sauzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-26-2014
    Location
    Seattle Washington
    Posts
    5,947
    Thanks
    1,993
    Thanked 6,108 Times in 3,157 Posts

    Re: Rainbow is my new SunTiger female reticulated python progression.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrivers View Post
    Yep. 5 days. Food is the only thing that calms her. I think she is worried about food constantly because of 2 years of starvation.

    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk
    I dont think the 2 years of starvation has anything to do with it. I think its just the fact its a retic lol. Caesar has never been starved and that boy still acted like the world was running out of rats tomorrow....for the past 1.5 years. He finally has calmed down. So either he is slowing down on growing and isnt so food driven or breeding season being over and he isnt so girlfriend driven or he is just saving energy for the mother of all pushes where he pushes out the door tracks and screams 'freeeeeedommmmm' and poops on the floor and pisses on my foot again lol.
    1.0 SD/D White Albino Tiger het snow Reticulated Python-Caesar
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

    0.1 Redgroup/Burke Lipstick Sunglow BI-Victoria
    0.1 Colombian BI-Rosey
    0.1 Dumeril's Boa-Luna
    0.0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​0.0.1 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sauzo For This Useful Post:

    C.Marie (05-03-2018),Skyrivers (04-30-2018)

  14. #60
    Registered User Skyrivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-15-2018
    Posts
    2,192
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 908 Posts

    Re: Rainbow is my new SunTiger female reticulated python progression.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    I dont think the 2 years of starvation has anything to do with it. I think its just the fact its a retic lol. Caesar has never been starved and that boy still acted like the world was running out of rats tomorrow....for the past 1.5 years. He finally has calmed down. So either he is slowing down on growing and isnt so food driven or breeding season being over and he isnt so girlfriend driven or he is just saving energy for the mother of all pushes where he pushes out the door tracks and screams 'freeeeeedommmmm' and poops on the floor and pisses on my foot again lol.
    I looked back. Got her on March 21st. On the 27th she was 3191 grams which is about 7lbs. Today she is 9 feet and 18 lbs. 2 feet and 11 lbs in 6 and half weeks. Wow! She is growing fast.



    Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1