Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 834

2 members and 832 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 622 Posts
    I've heard quite a few people having problems using the concrete mixing tubs, the rats can chew through them and escape. Nothing worse than having rats running around the house LOL. I decided to go with a professional ARS rack system, it's expensive but its designed to contain rats, and the resell value is really high so I can recoup my cost if I ever need to. But if I were to make my own I'd buy the tubs from ARS and build the rest. They are really heavy duty tubs and proven to contain rats so that they can't chew out and escape.

http://arscaging.com/ars5032.html
    Last edited by cchardwick; 03-22-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Thanks

Re: Needing Help To Become Organized

Quote Originally Posted by cchardwick View Post
    I've heard quite a few people having problems using the concrete mixing tubs, the rats can chew through them and escape. Nothing worse than having rats running around the house LOL. I decided to go with a professional ARS rack system, it's expensive but its designed to contain rats, and the resell value is really high so I can recoup my cost if I ever need to. But if I were to make my own I'd buy the tubs from ARS and build the rest. They are really heavy duty tubs and proven to contain rats so that they can't chew out and escape.

http://arscaging.com/ars5032.html
    This would be the first I have heard that about the mixing tubs.... but I am in my racks enough to notice chewing to be honest, at the min I am looking over everything twice a day and every few hours when I know litters are dropping....

as for the dish tubs i know people have talked about chew outs cause of how flimsy they are so we shall see how that goes....

and man man I wish I could get that rack, that one is on point lo maybe one day
    Ball
    1.0 Enchi Lesser Killer Bee
    0.1 Killer King Clown
    0.1 Mystic Potion

Retic
    1.0 Purple Phase Albino

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12