Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,941

1 members and 2,940 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,899 Times in 2,993 Posts

Re: So you shared your face with us, but what makes you YOU?

We all seem to be at both extremes ... introverted or extroverted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zincubus For This Useful Post:

zina10 (03-17-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,694 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Me:

i am an introvert. I spend all my people energy at work and I come home and sleep. If there is a party (I hate them) I stay close to my hubby or sit alone. I hate to mingle with people I don't know. I have a small group of people that I can be "me" while out and about. I am more of a one on one girl. If I go out I like just me and another person. I love just being in my house, on the couch, under a blanket either reading or being here lol.

I also am a tomboy, I usually prefer having male friends to females. I always wear jeans and usually a t shirt. I only get semi girly in summer lol. Usually jean shorts and a tank top.

I play D&D every week and my God is Mickey Mouse (apprentice). I'm not one for religion in any form but I am spiritual.

My kids are are most important. Emory is 18 and Eyleanna is 11.

I love old car shows. It is a thing my dad and I have together. My favorite car is a 57 Vette.

I am blunt, opinionated, and love control. The only person to keep me "kind of" in check would be the hubs. But that usually doesn't work either. Lol
    Last edited by Sunnieskys; 03-17-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    ~Sunny~
    Booplesnoop
    Coilsome, Odyn, & Eeden AKA theLittleOne

0:1 Pastel Het Red Day Chocolate
    1:0 Normal
    0:0:1 Pueblan milk snake

*~* Nothing sticky (tape, stick on gauges, Velcro) goes into your enclosure! Again...NOTHING sticky goes into your enclosure....EVER! *~*

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunnieskys For This Useful Post:

c0r3yr0s3 (03-17-2018),Craiga 01453 (03-18-2018),hilabeans (03-17-2018),zina10 (03-17-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,185 Times in 2,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Momokahn View Post
    What makes me? Well first I'm an extrovert. I love being around people and feel very comfortable around strangers. I give a lot of presentations each year within and outside of the company I work for. Speaking to a crowd of 500 people actually puts me at ease.

I trust each and every person I meet and yes sometimes to a fault. When I have been burnt, forgiveness is not in my vocabulary.

At 56 I'm still very adventurous. I have no desire to ever retire. Working keeps me young I guess. Whether I'm teaching power plant fundamentals in a classroom, presenting at a conference, or climbing a 300 foot wind turbine tower, work is actually playtime for me.

As most of you have seen, I can get very passionate on some of my opinions and beliefs. Trust me, I'm still working on that part of me.

That's about it. I've really enjoyed the recent posts on the pictures of everyone and every picture I've seen is soooo beautiful. Between the beautiful ladies (yes everyone of you are a 10), the handsome gentlmen (now what happened to me I don't know LOL), and of course the gorgeous animals, how fun has this been?

Love you all and take care.
    You sound like a fun person to be around. So very positive
    I always thought its wonderful to have a job that one enjoys doing. After all, it takes up a large amount of time in life.
    Not sure I would want to climb a 300 foot wind turbine tower, though, LOL.

Thank you for sharing
    Zina

0.1 Super Emperor Pinstripe Ball Python "Sunny"
    0.1 Pastel Orange Dream Desert Ghost Ball Python "Luna"
    0.1 Pastel Desert Ghost Ball Python "Arjanam"
    0.1 Lemonblast Enchi Desert Ghost Ball Python "Aurora"
    0.1 Pastel Enchi Desert Ghost Ball Python "Venus"
    1.0 Pastel Butter Enchi Desert Ghost Ball Python "Sirius"
    1.0 Crested Gecko ( Rhacodactylus ciliatus) "Smeagol"

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    - Antoine de Saint-ExupÈry

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zina10 For This Useful Post:

Momokahn (03-17-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,185 Times in 2,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnieskys View Post
    Me:

i am an introvert. I spend all my people energy at work and I come home and sleep. If there is a party (I hate them) I stay close to my hubby or sit alone. I hate to mingle with people I don't know. I have a small group of people that I can be "me" while out and about. I am more of a one on one girl. If I go out I like just me and another person. I love just being in my house, on the couch, under a blanket either reading or being here lol.

I also am a tomboy, I usually prefer having male friends to females. I always wear jeans and usually a t shirt. I only get semi girly in summer lol. Usually jean shorts and a tank top.

I play D&D every week and my God is Mickey Mouse (apprentice). I'm not one for religion in any form but I am spiritual.

I love old car shows. It is a thing my dad and I have together. My favorite car is a 57 Vette.

I am blunt, opinionated, and love control. The only person to keep me "kind of" in check would be the hubs. But that usually doesn't work either. Lol
    Same here, not much on parties and get together's where I don't know many people. There usually isn't that much common ground, most other ladies like to discuss clothes, jewelry and those stupid shows like The Bachelor. Not to many others that enjoy animals like reptiles, trucks and the outdoors.

Like you, I enjoy spending time at home, but I also like to be outdoors. Just not in crowds.

I had to laugh about your Jeans and Tshirt comment. Is there something else to wear? LOL
    Zina

0.1 Super Emperor Pinstripe Ball Python "Sunny"
    0.1 Pastel Orange Dream Desert Ghost Ball Python "Luna"
    0.1 Pastel Desert Ghost Ball Python "Arjanam"
    0.1 Lemonblast Enchi Desert Ghost Ball Python "Aurora"
    0.1 Pastel Enchi Desert Ghost Ball Python "Venus"
    1.0 Pastel Butter Enchi Desert Ghost Ball Python "Sirius"
    1.0 Crested Gecko ( Rhacodactylus ciliatus) "Smeagol"

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    - Antoine de Saint-ExupÈry

Thanks
    I love the outdoors. Camping, hiking. I also like fishing. I love seeing deer or elk. They are magestic to me and I could watch them for hours.
    ~Sunny~
    Booplesnoop

*~* Nothing sticky (tape, stick on gauges, Velcro) goes into your enclosure! Again...NOTHING sticky goes into your enclosure....EVER! *~*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnieskys For This Useful Post:

hilabeans (03-17-2018)

Thanks

Me:

May I ask what D&D is ??

Thanks
    Dungeon and dragons.
    ~Sunny~
    Booplesnoop

Thanks

Dungeon and dragons.
    Ahhh ...

Thought it was something to do with Disney from what you said

Thanks

So you shared your face with us, but what makes you YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Well you saved me a lot of work as I'm basically you - without the pretty face and fabulous legs

Everything you said just describes me .

You've covered everything apart from me being Aspergers and all that entails ... some brilliant things but many not so brilliant .... .

I've worked with Autistic & Asperger teenagers for the last 22 years .. still going strong - of course it's easier for me than my colleagues as I know how the kids are feeling ...

I just get immense satisfaction from getting these 'special young people' through the nightmare of High School ... I hated my time at school and I couldn't wait to get out

Oooopps .. forgot to add this little snippet.. it's not really about me but it may amuse a few of you and may annoy as many others ..

This is my son

and again on the left

... and on the right

Best of all , here he is with his wife

This is her in the limelight !

Last edited by Zincubus; 03-17-2018 at 03:14 PM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zincubus For This Useful Post:

c0r3yr0s3 (03-17-2018),hilabeans (03-17-2018),zina10 (03-17-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zina10 View Post
    You sound like a fun person to be around. So very positive
    I always thought its wonderful to have a job that one enjoys doing. After all, it takes up a large amount of time in life.
    Not sure I would want to climb a 300 foot wind turbine tower, though, LOL.

Thank you for sharing
    In any situation zina, I always look for the positives. Making people laugh and smile is something I live for everyday. Whether it is my family, co-workers, or total strangers, I'm an equal opportunity provider of making people smile, or at least trying.

Standing atop a wind turbine nacelle is something I know you would enjoy zina. Feeling the structure slightly swaying under your feet is a feeling like no other. I have a pic on my work computer. I will post it later.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Ball Pythons are for reptile lovers. Giant Pythons are for snake lovers.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Momokahn For This Useful Post:

Sgt7212 (03-19-2018),zina10 (03-17-2018)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast