Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,015

3 members and 2,012 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,071
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
    Thanks

Super Package Deal on entire collection and equipment

Entire ball python set-up for sale. Circumstances have changed in my life and unfortunately need to opt out of the hobby. This collection has been a successful project for eight years. I would like to sell the collection as a whole and am open for offers. Sexes of all critters are guaranteed and I have no mites or disease in the collection. The rat colony is clean and free of lice. The equipment is all in working order with no notable damage to the racks. No warping, mold, peeling, or other significant damage. Non-smoking home with no roaches, fleas, ticks, bed-bugs, or lice. I would like to sell this as a package deal for $3,000. I have listed below extremely reasonable prices below if after a reasonable amount of time there is no interest in the package. Obviously if it comes to this snakes must go before racks and rats. This collection is worth a ton more but I want to move it and do not have time to pinch pennies. Pick up in Middle Tennessee. I am uninterested in shipping or delivery. Pictures upon request for package deal interest from serious buyers. Message or RE: for more details.

Ball Pythons
    Adult Females
    Pastel –proven (6 egger), paired with Mojave enchi - $100
    Super pastel –proven (8 egger) - $200
    Sable –proven (12 egger), paired with Hypo - $125
    Pinstripe –paired with sable het hypo - $100
    Black Pastel –proven (5 egger) - $100
    Mojave –proven (10 egger) - $125
    Hypo Pinstripe – paired with sable het hypo - $150
    HC Super Genetic Banded Albino - $300
    Pastel Yellowbelly – paired with ivory - $150
    Super Mojave enchi - $300
    Butter champagne - $150

Adult Males
    Mojave enchi – proven - $100
    Ivory – proven - $100
    Hypo – proven - $100
    Double dark het hypo dinker – proven (throws dark animals) - $100
    Sable het hypo - $100

Juvenile females
    Mojave enchi (rollout, has an incubation defect) – free with others
    Pastel het hypo - $25
    Black pastel - $25
    Dark sable possible het hypo dinker - $25
    Normal – free with others

Juvenile males
    Caramel albino - $100
    Super black pastel - $200

Dumbo rats with hairless lineage
    20 breeding adults (4 hairless males and 16 het hairless females, all colors), 15, 50 -100 offspring. Breeding colony occupies a 4 slot concrete tub style rat rack and grow outs in a large separate tub. I will include all of the food that I have at the time of sale also. - $200

Snake Racks
    Lidless 24 slot all wood, sturdy and well built (not chip board) (stained and finished). One bin deep, three bins wide, and 8 bins tall. 21 shelves are equipped with 8 inch heat tape on the left 1/3 of each shelf which accommodate 28 quart tubs. Heat tape was wired by an electrician and each shelf can be disconnected individually if not occupied to save power. Top of rack is designed to accommodate three additional 28 quart tubs for storage and have been lined to be water proof (I used the top for plants). Includes eighteen 28 quart tubs, glass no tip water bowls, and a jumpstart thermostat. - $200

4 slot all wood, sturdy and well built (not chipboard) (stained and finished to match large rack). Can accommodate eight 16 quart tubs lidless, or twelve shoebox size tubs, lid on with spacer. Shelves are equipped with 3 inch heat tape in the back 1/3 of each shelf. Heat tape was wired by an electrician and each shelf can be disconnected individually if not occupied to save power. Slight damage on second shelf due to humid conditions. Includes four 16 quart tubs and six shoebox tubs, glass water bowls for each tub, and a jumpstart thermostat. - $100
    Nothing

Thanks
    Part of my collection went today and the buyer may return for the remainder but he is unsure so it is still up for grabs. I will caution that I will not hold this for any amount of time as there seems to be a lot of interest. As stated previously, all snakes must go before racks and rats. This is what remains with a price of $2225 as a package.

Ball Pythons
    Adult Females
    Pastel –proven (6 egger), paired with Mojave enchi - $100
    Super pastel –proven (8 egger) - $200
    Sable –proven (12 egger), paired with Hypo - $125
    Pinstripe –paired with sable het hypo - $100
    Black Pastel –proven (5 egger) - $100
    Mojave –proven (10 egger) - sold
    Hypo Pinstripe – paired with sable het hypo - $150
    HC Super Genetic Banded Albino - $300
    Pastel Yellowbelly – paired with ivory - $150
    Super Mojave enchi - $300
    Butter champagne - sold

Adult Males
    Mojave enchi – proven - $100
    Ivory – proven - sold
    Hypo – proven - sold
    Double dark het hypo dinker – proven (throws dark animals) - $100
    Sable het hypo - $100

Juvenile females
    Mojave enchi (rollout, has an incubation defect) – free with others
    2 Pastel het hypo - sold
    Black pastel - sold
    Dark sable possible het hypo dinker - sold
    Normal – Sold

Juvenile males
    Caramel albino - $100
    Super black pastel - sold

Dumbo rats with hairless lineage
    20 breeding adults (4 hairless males and 16 het hairless females, all colors), 50 -100 offspring. Breeding colony occupies a 4 slot concrete tub style rat rack and grow outs in a large separate tub. I will include all of the food that I have at the time of sale also. - $200

Snake Racks
    Lidless 24 slot all wood (stained and finished). One bin deep, three bins wide, and 8 bins tall. 21 shelves are equipped with heat tape on the left 1/3 of each shelf which accommodate 28 quart tubs. Heat tape was wired by an electrician and each shelf can be disconnected individually if not occupied to save power. Top of rack is designed to accommodate three additional 28 quart tubs for storage and have been lined to be water proof (I used the top for plants). Includes eighteen 28 quart tubs, glass no tip water bowls, and a jumpstart thermostat. - $200

4 slot all wood (stained and finished to match large rack). Can accommodate eight 16 quart tubs lidless, or twelve shoebox size tubs, lid on with spacer. Shelves are equipped with heat tape in the back 1/3 of each shelf. Heat tape was wired by an electrician and each shelf can be disconnected individually if not occupied to save power. Slight damage on second shelf due to humid conditions. Includes four 16 quart tubs and six shoebox tubs, glass water bowls for each tub, and a jumpstart thermostat. - $100
    Last edited by Ladybugzcrunch; 03-17-2018 at 09:21 PM.
    Nothing

Thanks

Re: Super Package Deal on entire collection and equipment

All sold to great new homes.
    Nothing

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladybugzcrunch For This Useful Post:

Hamsnacks (03-31-2018),Team Slytherin (04-01-2018),the_rotten1 (04-01-2018)