Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ


» Today's Birthdays

Mittens (31)

» Stats

Members: 62,730
Threads: 235,986
Posts: 2,445,463
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, carin
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    05-13-2017
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 263 Times in 94 Posts

    New Male hypo albino 66% lab growth thread

    I was going to do his updates with trinity (see trinity my female burm growth thread also here ) but decided that be no fun so here is my males growth thread (no name yet )


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chads300 For This Useful Post:

    C.Marie (03-10-2018),Slicercrush (03-10-2018),Valyrian (03-09-2018)

  3. #2
    Registered User Valyrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-19-2018
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 279 Times in 152 Posts
    Images: 15

    Re: New Male hypo albino 66% lab growth thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Chads300 View Post
    I was going to do his updates with trinity (see trinity my female burm growth thread also here ) but decided that be no fun so here is my males growth thread (no name yet )


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This guy looks awesome. When did he hatch?

    Would be good to see his setup too.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    0.1 CB17 Pearl Burmese Python - Kaiju

  4. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    05-13-2017
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 263 Times in 94 Posts

    Re: New Male hypo albino 66% lab growth thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Valaryan View Post
    This guy looks awesome. When did he hatch?

    Would be good to see his setup too.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I want to say June-July of last year. As of right now he is temporarily in a 20 gal until my custom 72 in pvc is built by johns custom creations out of pa. Still hissy but thatís to be expected.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chads300 For This Useful Post:

    Valyrian (03-09-2018)

  6. #4
    Registered User Valyrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-19-2018
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 279 Times in 152 Posts
    Images: 15

    Re: New Male hypo albino 66% lab growth thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Chads300 View Post
    I want to say June-July of last year. As of right now he is temporarily in a 20 gal until my custom 72 in pvc is built by johns custom creations out of pa. Still hissy but thatís to be expected.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow thats good growth. My girl hatched in August last year and I got her in December but she's still quite a bit smaller.

    She's on rat weaners atm. Got 4 left then gonna try the next size up.

    What's he eating now and do these rats look too small for my girl?



    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    0.1 CB17 Pearl Burmese Python - Kaiju

  7. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    05-13-2017
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 263 Times in 94 Posts

    Re: New Male hypo albino 66% lab growth thread

    My guy is hitting large rat every 4 Days. Can you send post a pic of your full snake?.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chads300 For This Useful Post:

    Valyrian (03-09-2018)

  9. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    05-13-2017
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 263 Times in 94 Posts

    Re: New Male hypo albino 66% lab growth thread

    Once my snake is taking two prey items at a time I usually graduate a size up. If I can remember trinity was on small rats at I want to say the same size as your girl itís crazy how much she has grown since October lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chads300 For This Useful Post:

    Valyrian (03-09-2018)

  11. #7
    Registered User Valyrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-19-2018
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 279 Times in 152 Posts
    Images: 15

    Re: New Male hypo albino 66% lab growth thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Chads300 View Post
    My guy is hitting large rat every 4 Days. Can you send post a pic of your full snake?.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are these better?

    I'm feeding her a weaner once a week. Do you find every 4 days better?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    0.1 CB17 Pearl Burmese Python - Kaiju

  12. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    05-13-2017
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 263 Times in 94 Posts

    Re: New Male hypo albino 66% lab growth thread

    Both of my burms weíre pushing and since I switched to every four days they seem ALOT happier and content


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chads300 For This Useful Post:

    Valyrian (03-09-2018)

  14. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    05-13-2017
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 263 Times in 94 Posts

    Re: New Male hypo albino 66% lab growth thread

    Does she cruise around after you feed her? Another thing you could do is do two weaned rats at a feeding every four days until she is up a bit in size for a small rat but in my opinion she could eat a small rat no problem


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #10
    Registered User Valyrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-19-2018
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 279 Times in 152 Posts
    Images: 15

    Re: New Male hypo albino 66% lab growth thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Chads300 View Post
    Does she cruise around after you feed her? Another thing you could do is do two weaned rats at a feeding every four days until she is up a bit in size for a small rat but in my opinion she could eat a small rat no problem


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No she goes into her warm hide after feeding. She stays in there all day and only really comes out at night.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    0.1 CB17 Pearl Burmese Python - Kaiju

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1