Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,887

2 members and 2,885 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 15 of 83 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Let's get this up & running again

Oh my gosh! The boys have gotten so tall! What are you feeding them??? LOL All of you look wonderful! I wish we were back in Virginia for more herp-show get-togethers!
    -- Judy

Thanks

How wonderful this thread is still being added to. Love the pics of everyone!

Ivylea, hope this isn't intrusive to say but I just was thinking recently about the lessons in life that I see happening with my own four kids and our snakes. HOw the kids are learning to be patient, to understand the needs of a snake are so different from their own, etc.

Then when I saw you mention your beautiful oldest child is deaf I got thinking. What a wonderful thing a snake is to have in your home! A creature that has no natural ability to hear sounds as we perceive them yet lives fully, thriving, interacting and getting as much stimulus from their environment as any of us do with our "normal" hearing range. What a wonderful thing that is!

~~Joanna~~
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Ok, I wasn't going to post my pictures, but there's no better way to procrastinate a little (this spanish reading can wait a little while longer). Here I am. Sorry, no beautiful family pictures at this stage of my life like most of you seem to have.

Enjoy!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhKnows
    Ok, I wasn't going to post my pictures, but there's no better way to procrastinate a little (this spanish reading can wait a little while longer). Here I am. Sorry, no beautiful family pictures at this stage of my life like most of you seem to have.

Enjoy!
    Nice pictures! Hey, at this stage in your life, ENJOY your youth and independence while you can! Is that your university behind you in the second picture? I was trying to read your sweatshirt, but my eyes are shot! LOL

Thanks

Thanks, everyone! I'm pretty proud of my guys (most of the time). Judy in answer to your question, Jordan (who now stands a full 6 feet tall) lives on a steady diet of McDonald's. He rarely eats at home anymore, and since he now has a job and his own income, he chooses to spend his money on pizza and burgers. As for the other two, the youngest now stands 2 inches taller than me, and Kayne is quickly gaining on me. Ahhh, teenagers. Ya gotta love 'em. As for Smulkin, he's actually smaller than when you saw us. He's lost about 15-20 pounds in the last year and looks better than ever!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabernet
    Nice pictures! Hey, at this stage in your life, ENJOY your youth and independence while you can! Is that your university behind you in the second picture? I was trying to read your sweatshirt, but my eyes are shot! LOL
    Thanks a ton! I am enjoying my youth and independence. The sweatshirt says Haverford, which is the college I attend. The buildings behind me are from a nearby all girl college where I used to take some classes last semester. They have some very nice buildings on that campus.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OhKnows
    Thanks a ton! I am enjoying my youth and independence. The sweatshirt says Haverford, which is the college I attend. The buildings behind me are from a nearby all girl college where I used to take some classes last semester. They have some very nice buildings on that campus.
    I'm sure the building are all you're there for huh?
    Jason

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JBallPython
    I'm sure the building are all you're there for huh?
    Of course not! I'm no architect major...

Thanks

As I'm joining this thread late, I'll sum up...we are good looking people and we have good looking families! Woo!

Here is Rick and I from our trip to DisneyLand at Christmas last month. I highly suggest DisneyLand at Christmas - it was amazingly cool. =)

The picture above was taken in front of the MASSIVE live tree at the beginning of Main Street. Here's the whole picture (well, 2 badly photoshopped together pictures) of it.

I think Rick wanted to leave me in this Dog Pound, er, vivarium...dunno why...=D (maybe because I was grinning like an insane person...hmm)

0.1 ball python (Cleo), 0.1 surinam bcc (Carmen)
    1.0 sunglow motley corn (Jenson), 1.0 albino burmese (Lourdes)
    1.0 cat (Nicky), some mooses and ratters, 1.0 hubby (Rick)

Thanks

Very cute, Cassandra!

Page 15 of 83 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast