Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,483

0 members and 1,483 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You decide !!

BPnet Senior Member CALM Pythons's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 1,365 Posts

Re: You decide !!

Quote Originally Posted by MasonC2K View Post
    I personally don't have a problem with most PEDs that are not harmful to the body like steroids. Just let them all have access to the same stuff so it's fair.

As an aside, one of my biggest pet peeves are sports that ban HGH claiming it is a PED. It's not a PED. All it does is reduce recovery time as if you were a teenager. It doesn't make you unnaturally strong or fast.
    Im not against any of it as long as however your competing its fair...
    As far as HGH, a guy i trained with took it and let me tell you he didnt change his cycle at all and the HGH changed his entire physique. As far as strength is concerned, we never lift for that so I cant comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Name: Christian
    0.1 Albino Ball (Sophie)
    0.1 Russo White Diamond (Grace)
    1.0 Hypo Burmese (Giacomo/AKA Jock)
    1.2 Razors Edge/Gotti & American Pit Bull
    ----------
    1.1 Albino/Normal Burmese (Mr & Mrs Snake)
    1.0 Albino Ball (Sully)

Anti-Thread Necro Patrol
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 739 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CALM Pythons View Post
    Im not against any of it as long as however your competing its fair...
    As far as HGH, a guy i trained with took it and let me tell you he didnt change his cycle at all and the HGH changed his entire physique. As far as strength is concerned, we never lift for that so I cant comment.

Oh it will if done right. Since your body repairs faster you can build muscle faster. So it can speed up a process. That is what it does. The biggest benefit is injury recovery though. But it's all in a natural way.

Things like steroids are unnatural and cause muscle growth that could never happen otherwise and all sorts of negative side effects.
    - Mason

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MasonC2K For This Useful Post:

CALM Pythons (03-08-2018)

BPnet Senior Member CALM Pythons's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 1,365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasonC2K View Post
    Oh it will if done right. Since your body repairs faster you can build muscle faster. So it can speed up a process. That is what it does. The biggest benefit is injury recovery though. But it's all in a natural way.

Things like steroids are unnatural and cause muscle growth that could never happen otherwise and all sorts of negative side effects.
    Steroids like Trenbolone, the most anabolic of them all are incredible. Farmers use it for cattle. On a 12 week cycle you can eat minimal calories like a cut cycle and still build the mass of a bulk cycle without the bloat or fat gain. Ive never seen anything like it. However my blood tests came back very bad. My blood thickened so drastically my Dr wanted to give me blood thinners and my liver took a hard hit. Without any health concerns or if you were a Pro thats a addiction in a heartbeat. Testosterone i absolutely love. The only effects i ever had running 500mg to 1 gram by the end was high cholesterol. After Taking 3/4 months off all returned to normal. What stopped me from taking test was the increase in the prostate. I got away with it for 12-15 years then started having some problems that i new would effect me in the future (50's/60's) and it scared me. Most men that are completely healthy and do not die from another form of cancer or anything else will eventually die from prostate cancer. My dads been fighting that for 18 years, and thats 18 years of suffering in several different ways. That alone is what made me call it quits. You can look great and get very strong without any of this stuff, but what it gives you is almost humanly impossible since the body is 400-800 test count in a normal man and running cycles of 500 to 1000 a week and half life's of test Ethnate 14-21 days gives you 4000 mg in your system during any given point of running it.
    Thats a Supercharge Nobodys born with that will eventually blow the engine

Name: Christian
    0.1 Albino Ball (Sophie)
    0.1 Russo White Diamond (Grace)
    1.0 Hypo Burmese (Giacomo/AKA Jock)
    1.2 Razors Edge/Gotti & American Pit Bull
    ----------
    1.1 Albino/Normal Burmese (Mr & Mrs Snake)
    1.0 Albino Ball (Sully)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,899 Times in 2,993 Posts

A bit more info on the Canalo situation ..

Golovkin says Canelo should be penalized for his positive test, and he wants to make sure he’s tested frequently to ensure that he’s clean for their May 5th rematch at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Golovkin says he still wants to fight Canelo despite his positive test, but only if he’s clean.

The news of Canelo testing positive for clenbuterol has shaken up the boxing world, as the 27-year-old Mexican star had always had a squeaky-clean reputation before this. Of all the fighters, Canelo was one that was least expected. Of course, some boxing fans have been suspicious of Canelo since his sudden transformation of his physique before his fight with GGG last September. Canelo had never been really cut up before and highly muscled, but for the GGG fight, he looked like a bodybuilder. It was a quick transformation for Canelo that had some fans wondering if he was using performance enhancing drugs for that fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zincubus For This Useful Post:

CALM Pythons (03-09-2018)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I would have to go with the first picture... the other one with him all juiced up really doesn't appeal to me.
    I don't really follow the boxing scene, but I do follow the UFC and the use of steroids are no secret in that sport either..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jus1More View Post
    I would have to go with the first picture... the other one with him all juiced up really doesn't appeal to me.
    I don't really follow the boxing scene, but I do follow the UFC and the use of steroids are no secret in that sport either..
    Your decision is that ??

Is a cheat or he isn't a cheat .

Many seem convinced that he's been using PEDs for years ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Salmos, post: 36442630, member: 179400
    NSAC suspends canelo. Don’t know much about what happens in these cases but I’m assuming fight is on hold indefinitely.
    Wow !!

Serious stuff ... I presumed the money men has made this 'issue' go away ....

Possible 6 months to 2 years ban on the cards for him ( unless it's an Adelaide Byrd card ) ...

GGG will fight on May 5th either way with Billy Joe Saunders probably stepping up !!

Interesting ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks

Update on GGG v Canelo ...

NSAC commissioner Bob Bennett just filed an official complaint against Canelo based on the investigation.

April 10th hearing has been rescheduled to April 18th and is now being called a disciplinary hearing.

HBO not promoting the fight until after the hearing.

Rumor has it that NSAC will be going for a 1 year suspension.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks

Update

The GGG v Canelo rematch is off !

Canelo pulled out as he's expected to get a lengthy ban for drug taking ( and getting caught ) .

Update
    A bit more info ..

Of Canelo's last 8 fights- 6 have been at catch-weights. 5 of them were at 155- because Canelo refused to lose 1 extra pound. Then his fight with Chavez Jr., Canelo weighed in just under 164.5 lbs.

Considering all of his weight issues over the past 3 years, his insistence on fighting at catch-weights, and his constant refusal to weigh in on fight nights, is it really that hard to believe that he was taking a substance that helps in dropping weight fast while maintaining muscle mass?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12