Well, hi there. I'm Romeo. I'm a Sehuencas (pronounced "say-when-cuss") Water Frog and, not to start this off super heavy or anything, but I'm literally the last of my species. I know - intense stuff. But that's why I'm on here - in hopes of finding my perfect match so we can save our own kind (no pressure ).I'm a pretty simple guy. I tend to keep to myself and have the best nights just chilling at home, maybe binge-watching the waters around me. I do love food, though, and will throw a pair of pants on and get out of the house if there's a worm or snail to be eaten!As for who I'm looking for, I'm not picky. I just need another Sehuencas like myself. Otherwise, my entire existence as we know it is over (no big deal). So, if you're willing to help an old Romeo find his one and only Juliet, donate to my cause so we can get out there and start the search for my one, true match!
Happy valentines day everyone! I think this is a pretty funny way to drum up some awareness for the species. Here more on it at Smithsonian. And heres his little match profile.