Hi all, thanks for all the advice i received in my last post ( https://ball-pythons.net/forums/show...-Owner-Worries ) I kept on trying every trick in the book till November.

By November my sons bp still didn't eat and the pet shop was still saying its fine for bp's to go months without eating. The bp's wight had dropped down to 100g and was starting to look quite thin, so I thought sod this and researched through forum posts and youtube videos about assist feeding. After successfully getting him to assist feed a few times (always tried to get the strike feed done before i assisted) the bp started to look more healthy.

Fast forward 10 weeks and last Sunday night i went to feed the bp and got the scare of my life when he actually strike fed. Needless to say I feel happy he struck and hoping he is going to do this going forward.

But my concern going forward now is the bp's weight hasn't budged above 120g and he should be coming up to the year point and clearly it's underdeveloped. Do i look to feeding every 5 days instead of 7 or is there any other ways i can try and get it back on track??

Any advice would be great

Thanks for reading.