Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,290

5 members and 3,285 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    I'm sorry to hear that! I absolutely love pits and was able to foster a pitbull / rotty mix for about 4 months and she was the absolute sweetest angel, but I never have and I never will get a dog from a breeder. My current two boys are both rescues and they have the most adorable personalities ( I find all rescues do) . My big german shepherd / Rotty mix is a complete suck, he constantly needs love and every night when I'm in bed he will climb up and lay across my pillows and shove me down so Ill usually wake up with furry legs on both shoulders and my head on his stomach as a pillow. And of course he's laying there non chalantly, head back, ears and gums flopped open. Love him to death but he is a baby. A massive baby who thinks he's a lap dog.

I'm not for the breeding of animals with defects, like pugs and bulldogs who have so many health issues and are quite ugly to be honest. I'm also not for the breeding of humans, we're over populating the world with, quite frankly, morons. I believe we should be selectively bred for our traits and not let every Tom, :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r: and Sally have 5 kids while they're barely surviving on welfare. I also have some pretty out there ideas about culling majority of the world to allow us to figure out how to survive while using minimal resources but none of this matters! I get distracted easily and am currently typing this while at the gym so I'm not very focused.

BACK TO THE SNAKE, when I left he was not moving around anymore so I would say he is doing better, I will continue to monitor and potentially visit the vet depending on how he does today.

Do you guys think there is a chance that it is simply a severe wobble drastically exaggerated by stress?

BPnet Senior Member CALM Pythons's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 1,365 Posts

Re: Concerned about corkscrewing in a spider

Quote Originally Posted by Helium View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that! I absolutely love pits and was able to foster a pitbull / rotty mix for about 4 months and she was the absolute sweetest angel, but I never have and I never will get a dog from a breeder. My current two boys are both rescues and they have the most adorable personalities ( I find all rescues do) . My big german shepherd / Rotty mix is a complete suck, he constantly needs love and every night when I'm in bed he will climb up and lay across my pillows and shove me down so Ill usually wake up with furry legs on both shoulders and my head on his stomach as a pillow. And of course he's laying there non chalantly, head back, ears and gums flopped open. Love him to death but he is a baby. A massive baby who thinks he's a lap dog.

I'm not for the breeding of animals with defects, like pugs and bulldogs who have so many health issues and are quite ugly to be honest. I'm also not for the breeding of humans, we're over populating the world with, quite frankly, morons. I believe we should be selectively bred for our traits and not let every Tom, :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r: and Sally have 5 kids while they're barely surviving on welfare. I also have some pretty out there ideas about culling majority of the world to allow us to figure out how to survive while using minimal resources but none of this matters! I get distracted easily and am currently typing this while at the gym so I'm not very focused.

BACK TO THE SNAKE, when I left he was not moving around anymore so I would say he is doing better, I will continue to monitor and potentially visit the vet depending on how he does today.

Do you guys think there is a chance that it is simply a severe wobble drastically exaggerated by stress?
    Im not familiar enough with the Gene but as some other said earlier who are, that may be exactly what was going on.
    On the side note I understand what your saying about people having 5 kids while we all pay for it.. But also as you said, you have some far out idea's hahhhhaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Name: Christian
    0.1 Albino Ball (Sophie)
    0.1 Russo White Diamond (Grace)
    1.0 Hypo Burmese (Giacomo/AKA Jock)
    1.2 Razors Edge/Gotti & American Pit Bull
    ----------
    1.1 Albino/Normal Burmese (Mr & Mrs Snake)
    1.0 Albino Ball (Sully)

Thanks
    If only people could work together and raise kids as a community, bred from the best stock where greed,power and laziness weren't driving forces, but I digress

I will continue to monitor throughout the day and keep everyone updated on how he is doing, if he begins his out of control spiralling again I will try to get a video but I'm going to do everything I can to keep him stress free so that does not happen again.

Thanks everyone for the info If anyone has any suggestions on what to do or how to keep him stress free let me know, I'm all ears

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Helium For This Useful Post:

CALM Pythons (02-07-2018)

Thanks

Re: Concerned about corkscrewing in a spider

Quote Originally Posted by Helium View Post

This train derailed

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DandD For This Useful Post:

Helium (02-07-2018),hilabeans (02-07-2018),Roux (02-07-2018),zina10 (02-07-2018)

Thanks
    Sorry, its early morning as I said, I get distracted easily.

My question still stands though, Does anyone have experience with a wobble becoming this serious due to stress or husbandry?
    Last edited by Helium; 02-07-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123