Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,814

0 members and 2,814 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts
    My Grandmother broke one of her spoons over my shoulder because I tried to run from the spanking....... I got in trouble for the broken spoon too!
    Sad part is people cannot figure out what happened to their "good kid" when they go to jail or are laying in a pool of their own blood.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PitOnTheProwl For This Useful Post:

Aerries (02-02-2018),Sauzo (02-01-2018),Sonny1318 (02-01-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts
    Haha, yeah i had a few wooden spoons broken on my bum too. Then my mom found out about those big tupperware salad spork things. My god, they were big and they could lay the hurtin on the butt without breaking lol. And when i was a kid, you didnt have all these mass shootings in schools and stuff. I blame it on the 'soft' America now with all these child abuse laws. Some kids just needed a whoopin here and there to keep em straight, me included haha.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

Thanks

Delta Cracking Down on ESA's, United Airlines Denies Boardingto Woman and her Peacock

As a United States Combat Marine I CAN say that YES there are support animals out there...I can attest to it. I find solace in my lab that isn’t trained or certified but I consider her my support animal because when ever I’m “having a moment with my ptsd”, she NEVER leaves my side. you know what people saying their ESA are legitimately needed, like a peacock or some crap like that...that’s crap. I’m sorry your parents punished you for being a little brat, and your last what ever left you cause your a mess and think a peacock can help you, I’d leave you too! BUT that’s my mental standpoint....no I wouldn’t bring my lab on a plane because I have common sense (common sense isn’t so common now a days) and know that she’s never flown and she’s not trained....I still seek her as my support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Aerries; 02-02-2018 at 02:10 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerries For This Useful Post:

lanswyfte (07-24-2018),savora (02-02-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 1,958 Posts
    I was not expecting this thread to have the tone it does and it's a pleasant surprise.

I can this is no safe place.... Now there's another joke.

I once made a joke here about making kids wear hockey gear to ride a bike and it wasn't well received. I'm glad the crowd is not a soft bunch.
    KMG
    0.1 BP 1.1 Blood Python 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa 1.0 Aru Green Tree Python
    0.1 Emerald Tree Boa 0.1 Dumeril Boa 0.1 Carpet Python 0.1 Central American Boa
    0.1 Brooks Kingsnake 0.1 Speckled Kingsnake 1.0 Western Hognose
    0.1 Blonde Madagascar Hognose 1.0 Columbian Boa

1.1 Olde English Bulldogge 1.0 Pit Bull

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Re: Delta Cracking Down on ESA's, United Airlines Denies Boardingto Woman and her Pea

Quote Originally Posted by PitOnTheProwl View Post
    ESA is a flat out JOKE!!! and that is as nice as I can say it on this site.

True TRAINED service dogs are one thing BUT too any people have found ways around that too by buying the badges for their pet.
    I wish people would adult up and quit being a maby paby candy butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    Well, to be honest, i dont buy all this stuff about ADD, ADHD and all these new 'conditions' kids and people have. When i was a kid, there was none of that but then again, when i was a kid, there were no computers and internet. We went outside, rode bikes without helmets and built jumps out of plywood or giant mounds of dirt in the woods. When you got hurt, you had your dad telling you 'quit being a pansy and man up. Rub some dirt in it and go back outside' lol. Also if you were a bad kid, you got a whoopin from dad with the belt or worse yet, mom with the wooden spoon.....god i hated the wooden spoon haha. Now kids cry 'child abuse' if their parent even talks loud to them and next thing you know, everyone is in court.
    Quote Originally Posted by PitOnTheProwl View Post
    My Grandmother broke one of her spoons over my shoulder because I tried to run from the spanking....... I got in trouble for the broken spoon too!
    Sad part is people cannot figure out what happened to their "good kid" when they go to jail or are laying in a pool of their own blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    Haha, yeah i had a few wooden spoons broken on my bum too. Then my mom found out about those big tupperware salad spork things. My god, they were big and they could lay the hurtin on the butt without breaking lol. And when i was a kid, you didnt have all these mass shootings in schools and stuff. I blame it on the 'soft' America now with all these child abuse laws. Some kids just needed a whoopin here and there to keep em straight, me included haha.

Manly Men!

Quote Originally Posted by KMG View Post
    I was not expecting this thread to have the tone it does and it's a pleasant surprise.

I can this is no safe place.... Now there's another joke.

I once made a joke here about making kids wear hockey gear to ride a bike and it wasn't well received.
    I'm glad the crowd is not a soft bunch.
    lol that is funny! anyway there's a tone on this forum that i like that dances between the line of friendliness that still cuts through the BS.

i think the line gets blurred between ESA's and pets to the point it doesn't really matter which came first. i believe that some people do truly need ESA's. but i also think those peeps need to be realistic. u need to figure out where and when its appropriate for u to have your ESA in public; is it gonna inconvenience others? will it scare or harm others? do u really wanna deal with that drama? no? then maybe u should not be on that plane or in that restaurant or in that situation w/ your animal. u need to plan accordingly, don't put yourself in situations when you're gonna have a panic attack or anxiety.
    Last edited by PitOnTheProwl; 02-02-2018 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Removing TOS violation
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12