Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,921

4 members and 2,917 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD
    Thanks

Future Breeding Pairs for Female

Hey everyone so just wanted to ask about possible pairing options for my females. So far I have paired everyone up for the future. Most are 2017 or so babies so it won’t be for a while but here’s my dilemma I have an adult size cinnamon female that I want to pair in a year or so to my males (who reach breeding size) but what male should I breed her too. So far my future pairings, as well as non paired.

Paired
    1.1 cinnamon double het pied/albino
    1.1 double het clown/albino
    1.0 axanthic (tsk) het lavender albino 0.1 double het axanthic(tsk)/lavender albino

Unpaired
    1.0 Banana Mojave
    1.0 Albino Pied
    0.1 Bamboo Mojave
    0.1 Cinnamon (2000g +) the female in question (my only adult)

As you can see I’m really into recessive morphs and wouldn’t mind getting other morph males to breed to her (Ghi, Black Pastel,Leopard, Desert Ghost are morphs I would love to add to my collection) but mostly I’m hoping to breed with what I have currently. What male do you think I should breed her too or if you have another morph in mind that I should breed her to I’m all ears. Thanks for reading.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 622 Posts
    Keep in mind that you can change up your pairs every year and don't have to have the same snakes paired the same every year. I'd pair up the Banana Mojave with the Bamboo Mojave and make some more blue eyed lucys. I'd also pair up the Banana Mojave with the Cinnamon female, the Banana Cinnamon combo is one of the coolest out there. The Albino Pied would go with just about everything to make het albino het pied hatchlings. I tend to try to get new genes with every snake, you can slowly mix the new gene into your combos and hold backs to get more interesting stuff.

Thanks

Re: Future Breeding Pairs for Female

Nice group! I would definitely put the Banana Mojo with the cinny, and the Albino Pied with the Bamboo Mojo.

I love the Banana Mojo Cinny combo so I am probably biased.

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk