Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,804

1 members and 2,803 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts

Re: Is this usually how an online order goes?

Quote Originally Posted by krampvs View Post
    Do you know how long they're good for?? I think it's scheduled for delivery by 10:30 but I don't get out of work until 3:30. It's right next door though so I'll be able to grab him as soon as I'm out of work!! I appreciate your optimism lol
    If you told them to hold for pick up, then the snake will be safe. If you didnt and its 20 degrees, that snake is going to be a scalecicle when you get home.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

BPnet Senior Member CALM Pythons's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 1,365 Posts

Get ur enclosure dialed in and relax a little. Tomorrow will be a exciting day. Have your phone handy when you open him up. Get a few pics then put him into his hide. He will stay in there for days I'm sure & thats good. It would mean he feels secure in his hide & thats what you want. Congrats on the coming arrival of your Noodle.
    Name: Christian
    0.1 Albino Ball (Sophie)
    0.1 Russo White Diamond (Grace)
    1.0 Hypo Burmese (Giacomo/AKA Jock)
    1.2 Razors Edge/Gotti & American Pit Bull
    ----------
    1.1 Albino/Normal Burmese (Mr & Mrs Snake)
    1.0 Albino Ball (Sully)

Thanks

This has been so stressful for me lol.. I don't know how people do it regularly. I think I called FedEx 6 times before I got confirmation they would hold him. At least now I know he will be all set. My herpestat will be here tomorrow too so hopefully it's a good day

4. The Following User Says Thank You to krampvs For This Useful Post:

CALM Pythons (01-31-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    scalecicle
    lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to krampvs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts
    I had FedEx screw up my delivery for my beardie. They said they knocked and no one answered so they left a pick up note. I was up stair about 6 feet away from the front door and i heard nothing. I opened my door at 10:40 AM and saw the note. I called FedEx and the lady there was more than useless. I told her to use a radio to contact the driver as he couldnt be more than a few blocks from me. She said they dont have radios. So i said ok call them on a mobile phone. She said they dont have mobile phones. I said how do you contact a driver if their is a major accident in the family and they need to be contacted. She said they dont. I said lady you are worthless, give me your manager or boss. She said he isnt here. By this time i was fuming and about to cuss her out lol. I told her, you are a freakin moron and I'm surprised you got your job over a chimp. I said, call your manager now and if i dont get a response, I am going to call the head office. Well within 5 mins, i got a call from the manager and he said, sorry, the driver is on the way back and will be there in 15 mins. I told him, good, i will be standing outside waiting for him. Sure enough, he came back and gave me my beardie. I wasnt about the make my poor little 6 week old beardie ride in a truck for 8 hours.

My advice is triple check them as some of those guys can be total flakes and dont give a squat about service.
    Last edited by Sauzo; 01-31-2018 at 12:19 AM.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sauzo For This Useful Post:

jmcrook (01-31-2018)

Thanks

I had FedEx screw up my delivery for my beardie. They said they knocked and no one answered so they left a pick up note. I was up stair about 6 feet away from the front door and i heard nothing. I opened my door at 10:40 AM and saw the note. I called FedEx and the lady there was more than useless. I told her to use a radio to contact the driver as he couldnt be more than a few blocks from me. She said they dont have radios. So i said ok call them on a mobile phone. She said they dont have mobile phones. I said how do you contact a driver if their is a major accident in the family and they need to be contacted. She said they dont. I said lady you are worthless, give me your manager or boss. She said he isnt here. By this time i was fuming and about to cuss her out lol. I told her, you are a freakin moron and I'm surprised you got your job over a chimp. I said, call your manager now and if i dont get a response, I am going to call the head office. Well within 5 mins, i got a call from the manager and he said, sorry, the driver is on the way back and will be there in 15 mins. I told him, good, i will be standing outside waiting for him. Sure enough, he came back and gave me my beardie. I wasnt about the make my poor little 6 week old beardie ride in a truck for 8 hours.

My advice is triple check them as some of those guys can be total flakes and dont give a squat about service.
    I was feeling better until I read this

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krampvs For This Useful Post:

CALM Pythons (01-31-2018),Sauzo (01-31-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,435 Times in 2,891 Posts

hahaha.
    when i got my second beep (and second one shipped) they didn't knock or ring the doorbell; left her on the porch and ran. i was home practically sitting in silence waiting for the doorbell. nothing. 1130am rolls by and i decide to check my email; there's a delivery confirmation. i sprint to my door and there's the tiny box, likely sitting outside for at least an hour.

of course she was fine, but i was pissed!!! be sure to have all the contact info you could possibly need in case something happens.

this is how i wait for all snake deliveries now.

when you get him we want pics!!!
    Last edited by tttaylorrr; 01-31-2018 at 09:38 AM.
    4.4 ball python
    1.0 Albino 0.1 Coral Glow 0.1 Super Cinnamon paradox 1.0 Piebald 0.1 Pastel Enchi Leopard het Piebald 1.0 Coral Glow het Piebald

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tttaylorrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Everything she told you was Bologna anyways. I've had them call the driver while I was on the phone and give me a store where I could meet them in 30 min. People will tell you anything these days just to get rid of you , drives me nuts.
    0.1 Albino Ball (Sophie)
    ----------
    1.0 Albino Ball (Sully)

Thanks

You're cracking me up hahahaha. I don't know who is going to be more nervous YOU or the SNAKE hahahaha ROFL.
    0.1 Albino Ball (Sophie)
    ----------
    1.0 Albino Ball (Sully)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    What a pretty view and I love your Floors
    0.1 Albino Ball (Sophie)
    ----------
    1.0 Albino Ball (Sully)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CALM Pythons For This Useful Post:

tttaylorrr (01-31-2018)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast