Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,914

1 members and 2,913 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks

One more male BP for sale..

I am located near Buffalo, NY. I would like to keep it local; just posting this on the off-chance that there's someone interested. I have decided to sell my last rescue BP. He has the feeding response of a champ, and has grown and gained weight since I got him in March. He is roughly 2.5 feet in length; I can weigh him tonight. He is eating small-med. sized rats.
    His only issue is, one of his eyes. It is slightly shrunken, permamently, due to some retained eyecaps he had when I got him. This does not affect his feeding response though. I have had him since March, and have kept his humidity in a good range, but the eye is still slightly smaller than the normal one. he has had a few great sheds since I had him.
    I will sell him, along with a 20g tank he's in, UTH with thermostat, cypress substrate, and secure screen lid.
    $40 firm.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

Re: One more male BP for sale..

Ginevive,

I'd be interested in buying him if there were some way to arrange for the shipping. I'd even buy the setup, if we could get it here w/o breakage or ????

Would you be agreeable?

Thanks!

RuLyn
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

Thanks

Hm.. I don't know about shipping the setup; I would be too scared of it breaking. Let me talk to my friend (she has a pet shop and ships things in/out.) I have never shipped before!
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

I'll check back in a day or so. My email from home is temp. unavailable, and I work F-M, but I'll check in to see if you've still got him for sale and what you think the shipping would be. I'd loooooooooove to give him a home---just let me know his feeding preferences.

RuLyn
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

Thanks

Errr, uuuumm...I know you said sm-med rats...I meant preferences as to frequency and whether live or F/T......

LOL R.
    Sweety314

Thanks

Exclamation Re: One more male BP for sale..

Ginevive,

I'm still more than interested if you still want to sell your BP. I just need to know how much you'd want for shipping to 97336 (Oregon) zip.

R.
    Sweety314