Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,943

4 members and 2,939 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts

Re: Juice, the Borneo Short Tail Python progression thread

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrivers View Post
    Looks great! Hope he switches soon. Is good to see him having a good temper. My collections is complete for a while but If I did add another eventually, this would make the short list.
    Thanks man! He's been super chill lately. He lets me pet his head now with no pulling back at all, he sits in my lap, explores a bit, gets comfy and chills for a while, explores a bit, chills, repeat...never goes far. His movements have become more calculated and relaxed, not as jerky and skittish. He makes BPs seem like high energy snakes, hahahaha.
    Honestly, if you decide to add another down the road and want a "lap snake" with some decent size I would definitely look into a short tail.

Quote Originally Posted by dboeren View Post
    Those are some awesome pics of Juice. Honestly I have often found Borneo pics kind of boring. Everyone seems to be doing super-stripes and after a while they all look the same to me. I much prefer Juice's natural patterning and variety.
    Thanks! And I agree, the super stripes are boring, in my opinion. I love his colors and pattern. I wish the peachy-pinkish colors around his face and neck showed up better in pics, they're so pretty.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,197 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    Thanks man! He's been super chill lately. He lets me pet his head now with no pulling back at all, he sits in my lap, explores a bit, gets comfy and chills for a while, explores a bit, chills, repeat...never goes far. His movements have become more calculated and relaxed, not as jerky and skittish. He makes BPs seem like high energy snakes, hahahaha.
    Honestly, if you decide to add another down the road and want a "lap snake" with some decent size I would definitely look into a short tail.
    My list is the fallowing.

1. short tail
    2. Olive python
    3. Blue beauty
    4. GTP (do I really want one though? LOL)
    5. sand boa
    6. Carpet

They are in no particular order. With that being said. I think, for now, my collection is complete.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyrivers For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (08-02-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrivers View Post
    My list is the fallowing.

1. short tail
    2. Olive python
    3. Blue beauty
    4. GTP (do I really want one though? LOL)
    5. sand boa
    6. Carpet

They are in no particular order. With that being said. I think, for now, my collection is complete.
    Nice list. I've got the carpet and my short tail (blood) just came in this morning. I still want a BCI or BCL, and I've thought about a sand boa mostly because they're the only interesting snake that will fit well in my spare 18x18x18 Exo-Terra. Plus, you know, Tremors. I will probably use that tank for the baby BCI first and then maybe get a sand boa when it's vacant again.

I should get to meet EL-Ziggy's Olive sometime, they sound cool but I don't know much about them. White-Lips are another species that sounds interesting to me too.
    0.1 Diamond/Jungle Carpet Python "Lucy"
    0.1 Marter line Blood Python

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dboeren For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (08-02-2018)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456