I have come to the determination that it would be very beneficial for me (and probably most of us) to learn how to do our own fecal exams on our beloved reptiles. I have already started researching it and it seems to be unbelievably simple to do and very inexpensive to get everything you need! Here is a video I found on Youtube:

How to Perform Your Own Fecal Exam - Reptiles:

Do any of you guys do your own fecal exams or know where a reptile fecal test kit can be purchased in the United States? They can be purchased on the following site, but they are located in Saskatoon, SK:

https://www.stargazerexotics.ca/onli...cope-p73014710

It would be easy enough to just purchase the few necessary items individually. But, I would really like to have the instruction guide and the identification guide that comes with the kit above. I found what appears to be the same handheld microscope that is used in the video on Ebay for only $15.99 (with free shipping). I would just need to make sure they are capable of zooming in to the proper amount of magnification for fecal exams. I have found all of the other items very cheap online as well...