Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ


» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 62,727
Threads: 235,975
Posts: 2,445,196
Top Poster: JLC (31,652)
Welcome to our newest member, mer09
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    02-17-2017
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 30 Times in 12 Posts

    Favorite Recessives

    Finally, I have all of my favorite recessive morph Ball Pytons. A female 1500gr Albino, a male 450gr Piebald and a female 175gr Clown.

    Just wanted to share


  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amok For This Useful Post:

    AbsoluteApril (01-11-2018),craigafrechette (01-11-2018),EDR (01-12-2018),Finn0208 (01-11-2018),Kam (01-11-2018),richardhind1972 (01-11-2018),ROSIEonFIRE (01-13-2018),rufretic (01-11-2018),tttaylorrr (01-11-2018)

  3. #2
    Registered User Potatoren's Avatar
    Join Date
    07-20-2017
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 326 Times in 149 Posts

    Re: Favorite Recessives

    Quote Originally Posted by amok View Post
    Finally, I have all of my favorite recessive morph Ball Pytons. A female 1500gr Albino, a male 450gr Piebald and a female 175gr Clown.

    Just wanted to share

    That pied

    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Registered User richardhind1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-31-2017
    Location
    derbyshire, uk
    Posts
    1,683
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked 1,819 Times in 1,037 Posts

    Re: Favorite Recessives

    Great pics , that pied sure is a stunner, really reduced amazing


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-21-2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    11,738
    Thanks
    5,998
    Thanked 6,599 Times in 4,095 Posts
    Images: 3
    I am a fan of almost all recessives.
    Respect goes out to breeders that take the time to produce two and three recessive gene animals.
    Shows a lot of passion for the hobby.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PitOnTheProwl For This Useful Post:

    MD_Pythons (01-11-2018)

  7. #5
    Registered User rufretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-05-2017
    Posts
    726
    Thanks
    547
    Thanked 648 Times in 386 Posts
    Images: 11
    I like Desert ghost best but clown is a close second and yours is really cool, that blushing is crazy! Your pied sure is glowing too. Great looking animals you have there.

  8. #6
    Registered User CALM Pythons's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-31-2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,373
    Thanks
    2,650
    Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Images: 23

    Re: Favorite Recessives

    What a cool Picture... How old is your Albino? Looks nice & Healthy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Name: Christian
    0.1 Albino Ball (Sophie)
    0.1 Russo White Diamond (Grace)
    1.0 Hypo Burmese (Giacomo/AKA Jock)
    1.2 Razors Edge/Gotti & American Pit Bull
    ----------
    1.1 Albino/Normal Burmese (Mr & Mrs Snake)
    1.0 Albino Ball (Sully)

  9. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    02-17-2017
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 30 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Favorite Recessives

    Quote Originally Posted by Potatoren View Post
    That pied

    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by richardhind1972 View Post
    Great pics , that pied sure is a stunner, really reduced amazing


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks a lot. He also has a ringer, here:


  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amok For This Useful Post:

    Kam (01-11-2018),richardhind1972 (01-11-2018)

  11. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    02-17-2017
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 30 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Favorite Recessives

    Quote Originally Posted by PitOnTheProwl View Post
    I am a fan of almost all recessives.
    Respect goes out to breeders that take the time to produce two and three recessive gene animals.
    Shows a lot of passion for the hobby.
    Absolutely, I hope to get some double recessives in the future.

  12. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    02-17-2017
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 30 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Favorite Recessives

    Quote Originally Posted by rufretic View Post
    I like Desert ghost best but clown is a close second and yours is really cool, that blushing is crazy! Your pied sure is glowing too. Great looking animals you have there.
    Desert Ghosts are wonderful too. Thank you. I really love my animals equally

  13. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    02-17-2017
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 30 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Favorite Recessives

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sully View Post
    What a cool Picture... How old is your Albino? Looks nice & Healthy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you. It's really hard to hold them still and together to photograph them. The Albino is the oldest of the three. She is around 2.5 years old.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1