Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,994

2 members and 2,992 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

!Lindsay Lohan Got Bitten by a Snake!

hey i hope everyone had some nice holidays! well it looks like former Hollywood "It Girl" Lindsay Lohan sure had an interesting one. i searched if anyone already reported it here on the forum, but ok here it is - Lindsay Lohan got bitten by a snake while on a hike in Thailand.

Lindsay Lohan Got Bitten by a Snake in Thailand, and Reacted in a Surprising Way

It turns out the actress' shaman helped her find perspective on the painful incident.

Lindsay Lohan knows how to make lemonade out of lemons — or, more accurately, how to turn snakebites into blessings. The actress, who's a passionate traveler, was recently nipped by a serpent while on a hike in Thailand. And if that sounds painful, well, it also looks it.

Lohan posted photos of the red welts the bite left on her skin, and all we can think is: sssssheesh! But, you'll notice that the caption is rather positive and loving, in light of the evident pain.

The Mean Girls star illustrated the photo with a heart, and also wrote "Now Peace."

The sentiment, it turns out, comes straight from Lohan's shaman. (Wouldn't yours agree?) The actress made a video showcasing the serenity of her Thai vacation retreat, and praised the beauty of the country. She then explained: "I got bit by a snake on a hike the other day. The positive side is: I'm OK!... Actually my shaman told me it was good luck, and positive energy."

Way to look at the glass as half full!
    more here: http://www.bravotv.com/jetset/lindsa...en-found-peace (story includes a copied vid of her IG storyline vid taking about the bite.)

and here: https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainmen...ke-in-thailand

look at it. see:

anyways i guess it was a non-venomous bite as she's now partying it up in Dubai. i'm glad she's taking it in stride. she didn't seem deathly afraid, was freaking out (what most ignorant peeps would probably do) or really complaining about it.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Thanks
    Thanked 5,435 Times in 2,891 Posts
    any time a snake isn't vilified for being a snake is a victory in my book, even if it comes from less-than-reputable people...

we missed you around here, Ax!!! i hope you enjoyed your holidays.
    4.4 ball python
    1.0 Albino 0.1 Coral Glow 0.1 Super Cinnamon paradox 1.0 Piebald 0.1 Pastel Enchi Leopard het Piebald 1.0 Coral Glow het Piebald

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tttaylorrr For This Useful Post:

Ax01 (01-04-2018)

Thanks

Re: !Lindsay Lohan Got Bitten by a Snake!

Quote Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    any time a snake isn't vilified for being a snake is a victory in my book, even if it comes from less-than-reputable people...
    true dat. i like Lindsay tho. she seemed like a cool person to hang out with or shop with. i think fame came too fast and she had terrible parents.

we missed you around here, Ax!!! i hope you enjoyed your holidays.
    haha yeah. i just got back from the holidays and playing in snow. anyway back to work and i'm already ready for the weekend.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

tttaylorrr (01-04-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    true dat. i like Lindsay tho. she seemed like a cool person to hang out with or shop with. i think fame came too fast and she had terrible parents.

haha yeah. i just got back from the holidays and playing in snow. anyway back to work and i'm already ready for the weekend.
    after she came out defending He Who Shall Not Be Named, i became really disappointed in her. i wish her well, tho, and i agree with you that she was dealt a poopy hand.

and same here. where's my beer?!?!?
    4.4 ball python
    1.0 Albino 0.1 Coral Glow 0.1 Super Cinnamon paradox 1.0 Piebald 0.1 Pastel Enchi Leopard het Piebald 1.0 Coral Glow het Piebald

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

Thanks

after she came out defending He Who Shall Not Be Named, i became really disappointed in her. i wish her well, tho, and i agree with you that she was dealt a poopy hand.
    i actually think she was one of his victims and was Stockholm-ing w/ those remarks.

and same here. where's my beer?!?!?
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

tttaylorrr (01-04-2018)

Thanks

i actually think she was one of his victims and was Stockholm-ing w/ those remarks.
    oh, i can absolutely believe that. almost like she's was trying to remove herself from victim status; she can't be a victim if he's a "good guy."
    Last edited by tttaylorrr; 01-04-2018 at 06:32 PM. Reason: words
    4.4 ball python

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎