Hey guys! It’s been a while since I’ve posted on this forum. College has been busier, but so have I with new additions! Here are all of my kids as of the moment

Jumbi: He should be familiar to some of you guys . He is doing extremely well and weighing over 1200g now! Such a sweet boy.

Jynx: My tremper albino female leopard gecko. She’s a big girl weighing in at 83g!

Jax: My Dalmatian crested gecko. He has beautiful yellows and greens on him when he’s fired down. Eating great at 43g such a cute character

Jeeves: He is one of my newer babies! He’s an amber bloodred motley corn snake. This pic was when I first came home with him (10g) and he shed on the drive home with me He is 3 months old now and is weighing in at 18g and eats like a pig but he is extremely gentle at taking the mouse that I don’t even bother to tong feed him haha

And last, but not least!

Java: He is my newest addition! He is my Anery Kenyan Sand Boa that I got at the November Repticon Raleigh show. He was sold as a yearling so I’m not sure of his actual age but he is weighing in at 20g and has had his first shed with me. He’s certainly such a cutie and I’m so happy that he’s now part of my fam

So that’s all of my kids for now! Reptiles are addicting guys whew I have an appreciation for every species. In fact I’m looking at getting a Blue Tongue Skink sometime next summer . Hope you guys enjoyed!

If you want to see more of my little family, I have an Instagram page dedicated just to them @thejzoo!

Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk