I typically leave her alone. She's fairly social, but I get that she's still an exotic with boundaries so I leave her alone during the week then get her out on the weekends. If she's feeling relaxed and happy, I'll keep her out but if she seems tense, I put her back.

Also, I don't have any photos on my computer but she went to a vet recently and he said she seemed very healthy and isn't being overfed. She passed medium rats a long time ago - of course there's always a chance that I was misinformed on her age when I got her since I was very new to snakes when I did. I bought her from someone who couldn't care for her anymore. He said the breeder told him that she was an imperator/red tail mix and I quickly found out that it was likely not true. Then again, maybe it is. I'm not 100% sure on her age and breeding just because of this. The guy wasn't in touch with the breeder any longer so I was never able to get a hold of him but happy to give her a home.

Also, my animals are almost never allowed to interact with each other. Simple mistake - I thought my dog was sleeping and I set her down for one moment. The cat was at a parent's house. He said he locked his cat up and I was sitting on the couch. Cat snuck up behind me while I was holding her and whacked her in the face. We were both horrified and I told him that he needed to keep his cat locked up if he wanted my snake around ever. I stopped taking her anyway after that - I didn't like the risk of it, even though she seemed to really enjoy being there.

Thanks to everyone for the advice - I promise I'm cautious. If anyone has any other concerns about how I allow my pets to interact (which I don't allow them to), please message me.