Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,862

1 members and 2,861 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts

Re: My First Retics - Purple Albino Motley + Purple Albino Golden Child (25% Kalatoas

Quote Originally Posted by Aedryan Methyus View Post
    LOL! That is hilarious! And, I can already relate to it! I just recently decided to cut one of my Boas feedings back to every other week, because he is starting to get a little pudge and I feel awful on the weeks he doesn't get fed! He just stares out the front of his tub and strikes at me every time I pass by. He looks at me as if he's saying, "Me nexxxt... Sssimon isss Nexxxt..." And, yes, I actually do say that out loud in Simon's sssnake voice! lol But, you're right... After a little time passes he seems to just go on about his business...

Thank you for your valuable insight as always, Sauzo. It's reassuring to hear that the rat smell one day a week hopefully won't cause them to wear their faces down to the bone. I guess all I can do is wait and see how these guys act once I get them...
    Haha np. Yeah, i just throw everything into a big dishtub i got in the basement bathroom which is right next to the snakes. They all perk up and i picture Rango saying the 'me next' lol. Him and Gina are the two who basically glue their faces to the glass door waiting for dinner. The rest form the 'S' and sit there and Vicky being sunglow gets the HUGE pupil lol. Actually Caesar is the only one who really doesnt come out. He will though if you open the door. I think he learned that the smell of rat alone doesnt mean dinner. The smell combined with a door sliding open though and he is out of the hide like a bullet haha. Luckily it isnt like he was as a baby, he doesnt fly to the front of the cage. He just pops out and sits there.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

Thanks
    Well, the ransom has been paid in full and my gorgeous new babies are longer being held hostage! lol Now, I just have to wait for some warmer temperatures again, so they can be shipped...

Thanks

Re: My First Retics - Purple Albino Motley + Purple Albino Golden Child (25% Kalatoas

Quote Originally Posted by Aedryan Methyus View Post
    Thank you for your kind words, Marie. I appreciate it! Yes, my collection has definitely grown a bit since we last talked on here... lol I just need to get one more (somewhat costly) male Boa sometime within the next couple of years to complete all of the pairings I originally set out to work with then I have to stop myself! lol I might continue to pick up a must have Ball Python or two here and there and possibly one more specific pair of Boas, but other than that, I have to start preparing for all of the babies and holdbacks I will (hopefully) be producing over the next 2 years and a rat breeding program... And, not to mention, hopefully recovering some of my money! lol
    I know you will all your noodles are breathtaking and bond to have fabulous babies good luck and happy holidays
    Domestic Short Hair - Miss Becky
    Russian Blue - Church
    Miniature Poodle - Pierre LaPoodlePants
    Banana BP - Yuri Katsuki

Thanks
    I'm still impatiently waiting for some warmer weather, so these guys can be shipped, but i've already been kicking some ideas around for names for these guys... For the male Motley, I think i've already decided on "Sixx", as in Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue. What do you guys think? Nothing has really come to me for the female yet. Do you guys have any clever ideas? Hint: I have this whole "Sss" theme thing going for most of my snake's names... lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123