Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,898

1 members and 2,897 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: Big Brand Name Prices (Rant)

Quote Originally Posted by rufretic View Post
    I don't see it as a bad thing at all. This is much better than the small breeders that list everything dirt cheap just to get rich fast and ruin the market for what they sell. By keeping prices higher it helps keep the market value. If you don't want to pay their prices buy somewhere else. I personally wish more breeders would try to hold their prices rather than everyone trying to undercut the next guy. If everyone was trying to sell for the cheapest, everything would lose it's value so quick it would make the whole market for these wonderful animals crash and hurt the hobby. If you plan to breed and sell your own snakes, you should be happy people are making an effort to get the animals to hold their value. No body forces you to buy from them but everyone deserves to charge what they want, you as the buyer can choose if you think it's worth the price or not.
    This, why would you be upset that big breeders are charging more? They could easily crash the market if they wanted and you can always buy from smaller breeders. I don’t understand the problem.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kxr For This Useful Post:

C.Marie (01-15-2018),John1982 (01-15-2018),rufretic (01-16-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12