Well, just got off the phone w/ the breeder bout 30mins ago. I told her that the geckos arrived fat and healthy, but there was one problem. I checked their cloaka's for sexing just to be sure and have noticed that the one that is supposed to be female has bulges, I know their only 2 months old, so they still are undergoing changes. She says "send me some closeups of the cloaka of the female" and that I should give it another month. The female has bulges but no pores yet, neither does the male, but the male has distinct male traits like a large broad head. But the female is smaller, and has a more female like appearance like a slender head. The female has larger bulges but they arent as distinct, like a distinct crease inbetween the bulges. So I'm gunna get some pics for you guys to see because some of you are so anxious, and I'll get the breeder some closeups. Hopefully it will turn out to be a female, because the male is a definite because he was incubated at 86degrees but the female was at 84degrees which means that all the babies could be either male or female, but at 86 its all male, and the same goes for like 82degrees, all being female. So lets keep our fingers crossed.....