Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,270

1 members and 3,269 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Room for one more.

I have room for one more beep now that Monty is done his qt. I'm looking for a new single gene sub adult morph female. I currently have a lesser female. A pastel male and a spider male. I'd like to know the forums opinion about adding a new gene. I'm currently thinking desert ghost, banana or black head.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    I really like mojaves and enchis. I also like what they do to about any other combo they are in if you ever decide to breed them. I also like banana and desert ghost a lot. Im not real familiar with the black head gene tho.

Thanks

Re: Room for one more.

Quote Originally Posted by MmmBanana View Post
    I really like mojaves and enchis. I also like what they do to about any other combo they are in if you ever decide to breed them. I also like banana and desert ghost a lot. Im not real familiar with the black head gene tho.
    enchi is also high on the list. I was thinking black head because it reduces the spider wobble. lessers/butters eliminate banana freckles. ghosts clean up patterns. So i'm super conflicted. my dream snake is a queen bee and I currently possess all genes necessary to produce one, but I'm thinking if I add black head I can get the wobble down to a min.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pezz; 11-14-2017 at 06:09 AM.

Thanks
    Mojave lowers the amount of freckles in bananas. If you're interested, I can post a picture of my 500g banana pastave. He is slowly getting a new freckle here and there, but they arent even as dark as regular banana freckles. They're more of a light brown freckle than black.