Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,859

3 members and 2,856 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: Possibly Getting a Corn Snake

Quote Originally Posted by BallPythonWannaBe View Post
    There you are Lol.I was going to refrence you as well as Starscream but I couldnt remember your username All I could remember was "The person who got that pretty Clown Beep"
    Thank you! I'll pass on the compliments to the smol noodle. I'm pretty happy with the tub and che. I'd still love a pvc enclosure and a rhp, but I'm Canadian and they're pricey here.

I can't wait to see pictures when you get your corn! They're so small as hatchlings! You're choosing between amel or anery, right? I have a granite corn, so dilute anery. I love him! Anerys are my favorite corns

Not the best picture of Howl, but it's hard to get all of him in once picture these days lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    1.0 Clown Ball Python-Talion 1.0 Granite Corn snake-Howl 1.0 Chocolate Flame Crested Gecko-Garrus
    1.1 Cats-Kit and Mia 0.1 Dog-Jersey

Thanks
    Thanked 2,028 Times in 904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh91 View Post
    Thank you! I'll pass on the compliments to the smol noodle. I'm pretty happy with the tub and che. I'd still love a pvc enclosure and a rhp, but I'm Canadian and they're pricey here.

I can't wait to see pictures when you get your corn! They're so small as hatchlings! You're choosing between amel or anery, right? I have a granite corn, so dilute anery. I love him! Anerys are my favorite corns

Not the best picture of Howl, but it's hard to get all of him in once picture these days lol

omg Howl is STUNNING!! I never even knew about this morph and already I'm in love!
    1.0 Ball Python (Mystic Potion) Tapioca
    0.1 Northern Pine Snake - Impa
    0.1 Russian Rat Snake (Melanistic) Kallari (RIP)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 602 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BallPythonWannaBe View Post
    I was wondering if a heat lamp would work with a taller tub? Since I need my air temp higher. I've seen people ( Like starscream? Sorry If I got your username wrong!) use CHE and just put screen on the top of the tub?
    You're good, I just didn't realize until now that I was mentioned lol. Kind of wish that was a feature of the site, but I digress.

Yeah, there are some cheaper options to buying a whole bunch of wire mesh/screen. I, for instance, am using a pizza mesh pan used for grilling pizzas. It's really easy to cut with scissors so you can cut it down to size if you need to. Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Olibay-Grilli...J0BMVE8ZNKEZA8

Can't wait to see your tub, and the noodle of course!
    0.1 Red Axanthic P. regius | Mazikeen
    E. climacophora | Lan Fan
    C. paulsoni | Inej

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Starscream For This Useful Post:

MissterDog (11-10-2017)

BPnet Veteran BallPythonWannaBe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh91 View Post

OH MY! I love those colors! I am choosing between Anery or Amel although if I see something else I like I might get that instead lol It will be weird having something so small! My mom was being horrible( )and talking about how I should get another beep instead of a Corn Snake and Im so close to agreeing with her lol. Especially after seeing your tub setup!
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live"
    -J.K Rowling Sorcerer's Stone
    Long time no see, back at it again in my white vans.

Thanks

Thanks for the compliments! He's a great snake.

I would have a hard time with that choice! While I love Howl, I got him at a time when I lived in a city where pythons of any sort were bylawed. I couldn't handle being snakeless - but I'm definitely more of a ball python person.

Perk with the corns though are definitely less stress with humidity/temps and never any worries about whether or not they'll eat!

Good luck with a tough choice!

1.0 Clown Ball Python-Talion 1.0 Granite Corn snake-Howl 1.0 Chocolate Flame Crested Gecko-Garrus
    1.1 Cats-Kit and Mia 0.1 Dog-Jersey

BPnet Veteran BallPythonWannaBe's Avatar
    Thanks

So it looks like we are going to hold off on a Corn snake and save up for a VE-6 rack Looks like it will be around $356 with tubs and shipping. I know the waiting is gonna kill me but it will be worth it lol

Going to get it with two adult tubs and 12 hatching tubs I think
    Last edited by BallPythonWannaBe; 11-11-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live"
    -J.K Rowling Sorcerer's Stone
    Long time no see, back at it again in my white vans.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123