Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,904

2 members and 2,902 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Re: Can't decide on which albino morph. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by illaoi View Post
    you were wrong. my argument stands and you could easily buy an adult het albino and have babies very soon after your male is a year or so old. so it's actually less time. other guy who said to get females first IS WRONG AND A NOOB
    yep price them on morphmarket. there are several 2012-2014 het albino females on there right now for $75-100

you are wrong. sorry to say. buy one male and you can breed it to 10 females and make many albinos or buy 1 female and hope that everything goes well and you get 6 eggs. hehe. you are WRONG
    i like how you said have you ever priced mature females like they go for some exorbitant price. you can find mature females on morphmarket for pretty reasonable prices. you're just a noob acting like you know something

by the way there is a mature albino female on mm now for $310 which is only $60 more than a lot of the yearling females go for you noob. i can tell you're a beginner
    name calling is not helpful! negged!
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

JodanOrNoDan (11-06-2017),PitOnTheProwl (11-10-2017),tttaylorrr (11-06-2017)

BPnet Senior Member JodanOrNoDan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    name calling is not helpful! negged!
    This guy does not get the spirit of this board. Even when we don't agree we don't get nasty with each other. He can take a hike as far as I am concerned.
    Honest, I only need one more ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JodanOrNoDan For This Useful Post:

redshepherd (11-06-2017)

Banned
    Thanks
    oh yeah im being nasty when i try to give correct information and you all attack me and try to say im wrong when the facts are clear yeah it's all my fault. i see how you guys operate on this board very rude im out of here cya ill find another forum with some decent people who wont attack me for my advice

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

oh yeah im being nasty when i try to give correct information and you all attack me and try to say im wrong when the facts are clear yeah it's all my fault. i see how you guys operate on this board very rude im out of here cya ill find another forum with some decent people who wont attack me for my advice
    ok, u may have your personal preference on breeding plans but it's not helpful to shut down dialogue in personal attacks and throw out insults.

Edit:
    BTW weren't u the one asking these questions, starting these threads not too long ago?

The way most convenient on my table to set up the two tanks is parallel to each other, which means the view is perfect for them to see each other. I have some construction paper put up now, blocking the view, but I'm wondering if that the situation I described would be ok, or stressful to the snake? No actual contact, just "vision" of each other

I've tried to look online and in multiple sources I find lesser pythons which look like what other people call Mojave, and vice versa. Some lesser snakes have that sort of faded look and some don't. Some mojaves look darker and others don't. Can someone show me a good example of what these snakes are supposed to look like?

lesser 100% het clown x lesser 100% het clown

what would the babies be and the ratios? I know lesser x lesser can make the blue eyed leucistic (called a super lesser I think)? But how would the clown gene affect the babies?

If I thaw the animal out, then let it sit near a heat bulb to simulate a live animal, am I just screwed in terms of the rat/mouse if the snake won't eat? I imagine they are going to start decaying almost immediately. I doubt you can throw them back in the freezer? Just toss it and try again in a few days or.. ?
    Thanks
    those all seem like basic questions but no one made fun of u. everyone seemed pretty helpful. you're welcome to stay, learn, have fun. but if u go, no one would miss your attitude.
    Last edited by Ax01; 11-06-2017 at 07:33 PM.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

JodanOrNoDan (11-07-2017),KevinK (11-09-2017),redshepherd (11-06-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,018 Times in 1,743 Posts

you are wrong. sorry to say. buy one male and you can breed it to 10 females and make many albinos or buy 1 female and hope that everything goes well and you get 6 eggs. hehe. you are WRONG
    you're just a noob acting like you know something

which is only $60 more than a lot of the yearling females go for you noob. i can tell you're a beginner
    That "hehe" really did for me. Really getting yourself all worked up about some breeding opinions, huh.

This is a forum, for discussion. Not telling everyone you don't agree with that they're wrong and using "noob" 10 times with a maniacal little "hehe" thrown in.
    Last edited by redshepherd; 11-06-2017 at 07:42 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to redshepherd For This Useful Post:

JodanOrNoDan (11-07-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,721 Times in 1,477 Posts
    Did they just rage quit?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OhhWatALoser For This Useful Post:

MissterDog (11-07-2017),redshepherd (11-06-2017),tegu (11-06-2017)

Thanks

Literally got sent a PM from illaoi that told me I'm a dork and to shut up I've just put them on my ignore list. Please do not feed the troll any longer (they aren't even that good of one), ignore, and move along.

Quote Originally Posted by JodanOrNoDan View Post
    Buying females first is almost always the right thing to do if you plan to breed. Because we are talking about albino's, a possible mistake could be buying too young a snake. I would really try to get one that is at least a full year old. You want a high contrast animal. Also if you want really good looking animals, I would chase Candy's or Lavenders instead of normal albinos.
    I've actually seen "Candinos" and Lavender Albinos...the Lavenders actually really caught my eye as well. That purplish-grey color with the yellow makes for some interesting contrast. I do think low-contrast albinos can be really pretty too though...the subtle yellow on light yellow.

According to the breeder, my albino enchi girl will most likely have more washed-out patterning as she gets older, but keep the peachy-orange colors that the white will probably fade into...so definitely a low-contrast snake (which I am 100% okay with and am expecting). I'll find out once she gets older. By then, I'd have a better idea of what might be best to pair her with. I've heard part of the fun with Enchi is the interesting things it can do with some morphs.

Thanks

nobody attacked you for your advice. They did it when you acted like you're an advanced herper and started calling respected breeders noobs. we'll be happy to see you gone. this forum isn't a good place for prideful people to afraid to admit a mistake. when corrected take your medicine and thank the person trying to help

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    She's arrived! If y'all want to see her, I posted a vid in the pictures forum on this thread: https://ball-pythons.net/forums/show...14#post2573414

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123