Quote Originally Posted by asplundii View Post
Mate... You asked a question in a very generalized manner and, after a number of experienced people had answered, seemed to blow off everything they said as if it were so much fluff.

I gave my reply out not just toward you but also toward everyone who had previously answered saying it could/should not be done to make the point that everyone was a little off base -- You for not giving specifics that people could properly use to help you answer and everyone else for assuming a single set way of doing things. I gave my exact conditions to illustrate how it could properly be done and I also gave an example of a situation that was blatantly unreasonable just to make the point of what would be bad. And instead of taking my answer as the help you specifically came here asking for, you instead took offense and bark back at me with snide comments... With all due respect, perhaps you ought to take the defensive tone down a notch or twelve.

Yeah, I offered my two cents through my experience and shared my opinions as well. Some people just don't understand that when they ask a question there may be more to it than a simple yes/no answer. They should be happy and appreciate that people took the time to offer their knowledge and experience. But, based on how the OP came back snippy and rude, I'll just keep my experience and knowledge to myself and let others help the unappreciative.