Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,884

0 members and 2,884 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks

Re: NARBC Tinley Park, Chicago!

Hey tayloy glad you had a good time and took some pics to share for the community.

Two good looking ball pythons but I don't care for the batman names.

Quote Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    Love this copper head.

Lovely sunset very cool to see one in person. For 20k yeeaah i'm ...gonna have to wait on getting one of those hehe lol.

Great looking banana sugar. I hope to try and make this someday.

Very awesome cinny banana paradox.
    Cool to see scaleless stuff.
    [/QUOTE]

so i failed....
    Congrats on joining the pied club. I started my collection with my pied boy.
    Last edited by EDR; 10-09-2017 at 11:31 AM.
    0.1 : Albino Clown - GHI Pastave - Killer Bee Fader - Sugar Bee - Pastel het pied - Lemon Blast het puzzle

1.0 : Banana - Mystic Potion 66% pos het pied - Pastel Lesser het puzzle - Super Pastel 66% pos het puzzle

1.0 2012 Albino Red Tail

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EDR For This Useful Post:

tttaylorrr (10-09-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,435 Times in 2,891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EDR View Post
    Congrats on joining the pied club. I started my collection with my pied boy.
    thank you, i had a BALL (get it??)! i wish i got pics of other species tho. there was a purple goldenchild retic that just blew me away; i didn't even think about a picture.

only very recently have i been eyeing pieds, and i'm very excited to watch this little guy grow. i checked on him last night and this morning; both times he had half his body out of the hide facing the front of the tub like he was ready for food. tonight i'm going to attempt to feed him!
    4.4 ball python
    1.0 Albino 0.1 Coral Glow 0.1 Super Cinnamon paradox 1.0 Piebald 0.1 Pastel Enchi Leopard het Piebald 1.0 Coral Glow het Piebald

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tttaylorrr For This Useful Post:

EDR (10-09-2017)

Thanks

thank you, i had a BALL (get it??)! i wish i got pics of other species tho. there was a purple goldenchild retic that just blew me away; i didn't even think about a picture.

only very recently have i been eyeing pieds, and i'm very excited to watch this little guy grow. i checked on him last night and this morning; both times he had half his body out of the hide facing the front of the tub like he was ready for food. tonight i'm going to attempt to feed him!
    Go for it best of luck. And it is neat to watch them grow. Mines about 4 years old and recently started developing some black spots so any thing could happen with pied balds.
    0.1 : Albino Clown - GHI Pastave - Killer Bee Fader - Sugar Bee - Pastel het pied - Lemon Blast het puzzle

1.0 : Banana - Mystic Potion 66% pos het pied - Pastel Lesser het puzzle - Super Pastel 66% pos het puzzle

1.0 2012 Albino Red Tail

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EDR For This Useful Post:

tttaylorrr (10-09-2017)

Thanks

Go for it best of luck. And it is neat to watch them grow. Mines about 4 years old and recently started developing some black spots so any thing could happen with pied balds.
    thank you, fingers crossed!

oh wow that's really exciting!!! do you have pics? here's a better picture of my dude. i just love the patterning in his colored areas; i love the randomness. and that headstamp!
    Last edited by tttaylorrr; 10-09-2017 at 11:42 AM.
    4.4 ball python
    1.0 Albino 0.1 Coral Glow 0.1 Super Cinnamon paradox 1.0 Piebald 0.1 Pastel Enchi Leopard het Piebald 1.0 Coral Glow het Piebald

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tttaylorrr For This Useful Post:

EDR (10-09-2017)

Thanks

Here its a older pic but it does show one of his spots. I was kinda surprised when they started popping up.

oh wow that's really exciting!!! do you have pics? here's a better picture of my dude. i just love the patterning in his colored areas; i love the randomness. and that headstamp!
    Aww look the little guy. Yeah he's got a nice pattern going on. Once again congrats. Its kinda funny cause i was wondering if you would get a pie bald cause after a banana and a albino you got to get a pied. And for 240 not bad at all. Best wishes to him and you and i'm looking forward to what you name him.

1.0 2012 Albino Red Tail

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EDR For This Useful Post:

tttaylorrr (10-09-2017)

Thanks

Here its a older pic but it does show one of his spots. I was kinda surprised when they started popping up.

Aww look the little guy. Yeah he's got a nice pattern going on. Once again congrats. Its kinda funny cause i was wondering if you would get a pie bald cause after a banana and a albino you got to get a pied. And for 240 not bad at all. Best wishes to him and you and i'm looking forward to what you name him.
    awww it's like a lil freckle!!! precious. thanks for sharing!

hahaha that's hilarious you thought so; you definitely had me figured out! i thought the price was amazing due to the variety the table had and how i literally got to pick my perfect one. paying in cash also helped me bargain a little.

thank you for the well-wishes. i hope i settle on a name soon!!!
    4.4 ball python

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tttaylorrr For This Useful Post:

EDR (10-09-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

BHB represent!
    hey u should bring your most recent selfie pix with Brian every year and get a new selfie holding the pix. it will be like an inception of selfie. must go deeper. also Lol i'm surprised Lori is not showing off her guns. i wished i had arms like her.

also cool cool tshirt BTW. those kitty kats are so awesome, cute and hilarious.

do you guys remember Gabe? well he has some AMAZING morphs
    i remember Gabe. that kid has really great animals. he's gonna be rich!

that's a nice lil Pizza Pied! (said in an italian accent) beautiful. congrats.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ax01 For This Useful Post:

tttaylorrr (10-10-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    hey u should bring your most recent selfie pix with Brian every year and get a new selfie holding the pix. it will be like an inception of selfie. must go deeper. also Lol i'm surprised Lori is not showing off her guns. i wished i had arms like her.

also cool cool tshirt BTW. those kitty kats are so awesome, cute and hilarious.
    that's the plan!!! though i messed it up by being on the wrong side of him!
    i told Lori just how envious people are of her arms. she just laughed. she's very nice and fun to talk to!

and THANK YOU!!! it's an Incubus shirt that i got at their show a few months ago that was also in Tinley Park!
    i remember Gabe. that kid has really great animals. he's gonna be rich!
    i can't believe i didn't get a picture, but he had a Nuclear Fire scaleless beep that was out of this world. he had some true beauties!

that's a nice lil Pizza Pied! (said in an italian accent) beautiful. congrats.
    thank you, i love him! i've never struggled so hard with names, tho!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by tttaylorrr; 10-10-2017 at 02:28 PM.
    4.4 ball python

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345