Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,899

0 members and 2,899 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

B.P. breeders and suppliers in Canada?

I'm interested in taking the step and purchasing a Ball Python but being new to the interest am having trouble sourcing reputable breeders in Canada. I have made a couple of online inquiries to some of bigger stores etc. but not having very good luck in getting responses. Wondering if anybody can direct me to breeders who may not have a brick and mortar store front. I live in Niagara, Ontario, Canada and am willing to ship.

Thanks
    There is a niagara reptile store called Niagara Exotics. Though it is in St. catherines. As for shipping.you have a multiple breeders to choose from like Mutation Creation, Markus Jayne, Frostbite reptiles, etc. Theres quite a bit to be honest. Is there any particular snake you are looking for because i can look around for you.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Isn't there a guy name Steel City Constrictors up in Canada? He has a youtube channel and instagram. i think he uses his instagram a bit more though.
    0.1 Normal ball python
    1.0 Blackhead pinstripe
    0.2 het pied
    1.0 pied
    0.1 mojave
    1. Rat terrier

Thanks

Re: B.P. breeders and suppliers in Canada?

I've purchased from Royal Python Ranch and been really happy. Tim gets back to you right away and is happy to answer questions.

Steel City Constrictors has some super nice animals too. I follow him on Instagram and would love to get one from him in the future.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    1.0 Clown Ball Python-Talion 1.0 Granite Corn snake-Howl 1.0 Chocolate Flame Crested Gecko-Garrus
    1.1 Cats-Kit and Mia 0.1 Dog-Jersey

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh91 View Post
    I've purchased from Royal Python Ranch and been really happy. Tim gets back to you right away and is happy to answer questions.

Steel City Constrictors has some super nice animals too. I follow him on Instagram and would love to get one from him in the future.

Thank you Ashleigh, good to have the feedback. :-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maddumpling View Post
    Isn't there a guy name Steel City Constrictors up in Canada? He has a youtube channel and instagram. i think he uses his instagram a bit more though.
    Yes, I remember seeing his name and looked him up, he would be an option as he's fairly close. Thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seven-Thirty View Post
    There is a niagara reptile store called Niagara Exotics. Though it is in St. catherines. As for shipping.you have a multiple breeders to choose from like Mutation Creation, Markus Jayne, Frostbite reptiles, etc. Theres quite a bit to be honest. Is there any particular snake you are looking for because i can look around for you.
    Thank you Seven Thirty, I will check these name out. I'm basically looking for a 2017 youngster, preferably on f. t. There are WAY too many morphs out there for me to even understand them all, and I really am not looking into breeding but would like something a bit unique (like some of the champagnes) that would make a good pet. I don't have a strong opinion as to exactly what it is I'm looking for, but will know when I see it.... if that makes sense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.P.'s 4me View Post
    Thank you Seven Thirty, I will check these name out. I'm basically looking for a 2017 youngster, preferably on f. t. There are WAY too many morphs out there for me to even understand them all, and I really am not looking into breeding but would like something a bit unique (like some of the champagnes) that would make a good pet. I don't have a strong opinion as to exactly what it is I'm looking for, but will know when I see it.... if that makes sense.
    This is pretty much the position I was in. I just purchased a clown from Tim at Royal Python Ranch and he switched it to f/t for me. Lil snake is arriving Thursday!

No champagne on his site right now but there's a few pied, super pastel banana, clowns, and some other cool stuff

1.0 Clown Ball Python-Talion 1.0 Granite Corn snake-Howl 1.0 Chocolate Flame Crested Gecko-Garrus
    1.1 Cats-Kit and Mia 0.1 Dog-Jersey