Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,850

0 members and 2,850 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: How to Tell Quality

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh91 View Post
    There was a beautiful sub-adult blade clown available when I first started looking. Great price too. I would have loved him, but Bryan hated him -sigh-

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Blade/Clown is definitely up my alley in terms of aesthetics, but definitely agreeing its all personal. Why I expected #1-5, since it seemed like a good compromise animal compared to MY idea of a good clown like this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hollowlaughter View Post
    Blade/Clown is definitely up my alley in terms of aesthetics, but definitely agreeing its all personal. Why I expected #1-5, since it seemed like a good compromise animal compared to MY idea of a good clown like this.
    Yeah, that makes me drool!! That's pretty much my ideal clown. Honestly though, I love all clowns - hell I'm just excited to have a ball python again. So compromising on the pattern is totally okay with me if it gets Bryan excited about it too

He's new to snakes. He likes our corn snake, but he's never really been around ball pythons so he doesn't understand how different they are. I think once the noodle is here, and he sees how beautiful it is in person and handles him and such, I think he'll he really excited.

Long way of saying I'll like it either way, and it's worth it to make him even close to as excited as I am.

That clown is gorgeous though. Is it yours, or just what you'd look for if you were in the market?

1.0 Clown Ball Python-Talion 1.0 Granite Corn snake-Howl 1.0 Chocolate Flame Crested Gecko-Garrus
    1.1 Cats-Kit and Mia 0.1 Dog-Jersey

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh91 View Post
    Yeah, that makes me drool!! That's pretty much my ideal clown. Honestly though, I love all clowns - hell I'm just excited to have a ball python again. So compromising on the pattern is totally okay with me if it gets Bryan excited about it too

He's new to snakes. He likes our corn snake, but he's never really been around ball pythons so he doesn't understand how different they are. I think once the noodle is here, and he sees how beautiful it is in person and handles him and such, I think he'll he really excited.

Long way of saying I'll like it either way, and it's worth it to make him even close to as excited as I am.

That clown is gorgeous though. Is it yours, or just what you'd look for if you were in the market?

Look I'd be into, from the WBP "Clown" page. My thing is very reduced patterns, even if they're on normals/wild types. Funny since mine is a Pinstripe from a rather busy patterned Jigsaw sire, rather than a very clean one. But I wanted an animal with a good personality for my GF's sake, since she's just starting off like your BF. We both love hognoses, but I didn't want something that musks, puffs, and plays dead as her first snake, so Pollux's morph was a non-consideration.
    Last edited by hollowlaughter; 10-05-2017 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts
    Clown update plz.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Thanks

Still between these two boys

Deposit has been paid, just waiting to see who switches to f/t better! I'm still leaning towards the first, but Bryan prefers the second. It'll just come down to who'll eat frozen because there aren't any live suppliers here.

I'll be sure to start a progression thread as soon as I know which one I'm getting! I think we've settled on Midas for a name.

1.0 Clown Ball Python-Talion 1.0 Granite Corn snake-Howl 1.0 Chocolate Flame Crested Gecko-Garrus

Thanks

Finished his tub today! Just have to let the temps sit for a few days and get everything perfect

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashleigh91 For This Useful Post:

Godzilla78 (10-13-2017),redshepherd (10-17-2017),Starscream (10-13-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,106 Times in 1,195 Posts
    Looks great! Your new pet will love it.

Thanks
    Nice looking tub setup. BTW, you might want to get some bulldog / binder clips or luggage straps to help secure the lid further. I use them on all of my tub setups to make sure no one escapes.

Hopefully the breeder will switch one or both over to f/t soon so that you can get your new snake.
    Currently keeping:
    1.0 BCA 1.0 BCI
    1.0 CA BCI 1.1 BCLs
    0.1 BRB 1.2 KSBs
    1.0 Carpet 0.5 BPs
    0.2 cresteds 1.2 gargs
    1.0 Leachie 0.0.1 BTS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by artgecko View Post
    Nice looking tub setup. BTW, you might want to get some bulldog / binder clips or luggage straps to help secure the lid further. I use them on all of my tub setups to make sure no one escapes.

Hopefully the breeder will switch one or both over to f/t soon so that you can get your new snake.
    Thanks! I do have clips for it, but right now it's so tight I have trouble opening it xD
    Once it get worked in and loosened up I'll probably use them.

I spoke with Tim last night and they both took a f/t meal no problem. He wants them to have one more before shipping. I asked him for weights, hatch date, and another picture or two of them to make my choice.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,018 Times in 1,743 Posts
    Oh looks so good! I love how you went with autumn leaves instead of the usual green!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast